E92 Aux Port

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

kenny7715

Has anyone face this problem before ?? My Aux drop into the little compartment , for me is like a black hole , I can't even fit my finger in and bring it back . Gosh all the sifu here any advise ?? I want to take it out only . And why this thing so fragile wan ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I take the photo later . Forget to snap . Anyway the thing drop into the Aux console , my finger mana boleh masuk

Happened to me last time. That thing just dropped inside. I finally managed to 'retrieve' it.

How bro ? How did you do that ? I tried many times but still can't man

It's very very difficult. But in short, basically, u have to take off the gear lever cover (the leather cover thingy). Then use your right hand fingers and try to locate that thing, and push it up while your left hand fingers ready to 'pick' the thing from the aux port opening. Very mah-fan one lah.... tried many weeks baru boleh. But I was unable to secure it back. Instead, I pull it up and let it dangling inside the console. Well, at least I can use the port.

........................... Sounds big project brother . I think I will just send to workshop , thanks bro !

Happened to my E90. Just google the net and you will find ways to remove the rear air-con panel. Once done, you will be able to reach and push the Aux up. However, it doesn't hold very well so just connect whatever you want to connect and make sure you don't detach the connection.

Top Bottom