E90 with "mustard" color

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

astroboy

This is the new E90 High Lines series that comes with new color, they call it Platinum Bronze..
PlatBronz.jpg
I took the picture using my mobile phone and when show to friend, they ask "What car is this, VIOS ah?" :D :stupid:

Holy cow!!! it does really looked like Vios from the rear! The colour combi and the new tail light really japped this german. Yuks!

Blacklines taillight doesn't really match light coloured cars. It goes well with dark coloured cars.

saw it in AB Glenmarie. looks bad here but the color in life is actually very nice with popping metallic color

I saw the cars on a trailer infront of AB, Gelnmarie. It looks much better in metal!

This is a spanking new colour only available as standard colour for new E90s. The other new colour is the Barbara Red. Is there anyway to expand the picture, can't really see.

Soli... I set my camera phone to 160x128 that day for whatever reason.. :(

Even my new born's photo also jia lat.. like taken from a used car yard.. :eek:

b3.jpg

If I see it again, I will capture another 640x480 Mustard E90 for u all.. owe u guys one photo.. :D

haha.. have to blame ur camera skills for making the e90 looks like vios..hehe.. :D

Let me try to catch a VIOS and see if I can make it look like E90.. :D :D Then I can make all ladies look like models.. :D :D

I saw the platinum bronze and it looks all right. Plus I think they limit this to a certain number (like 88 or 99) only.

As per that back of E90 looks like Vios with the blacklines, there are some truth to this. I have that on my 325i sports too. My consolation is that even vios-like blacklines still looks better than a standard rear lights on a dark colored E90 and the lights still look different from Vios at night :burnout:

Smart move, better limit the production on the color.. otherwise people thought VIOS is selling so well.. :D

saw a customer driving off with a spanking new e90 320i in that colour... bronze with beige interior... agree with the others it looks mucho better in real life :top:

Top Bottom