E90 FRM Footwell Module Problem

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

magicman9318

Helo, im new with BMW, 2010 E90 facelift 325i msport, today my car come out this error, "Lighting system....", all power window, side mirror, headlamp, signal, meter light, comfort access etc, all not working now, i check from internet, is FRM problem? where can fix this? and the cost? pls help me, thanks

No i dont bro. Depending on ur location, might b able to direct u to the nearest help.

gendong said:
No i dont bro. Depending on ur location, might b able to direct u to the nearest help.
I from setapak KL, dont know where can fix this, go normal repair shop, they dont know what problem, sad...

there's a fairly competent mechanic in Batu Caves that might be able to assist, ex-AB technician. Look up for John Performance Autoworks on FB for directions. John is the guy to see.

all the best bro!

magicman9318 said:
Helo, im new with BMW, 2010 E90 facelift 325i msport, today my car come out this error, "Lighting system....", all power window, side mirror, headlamp, signal, meter light, comfort access etc, all not working now, i check from internet, is FRM problem? where can fix this? and the cost? pls help me, thanks
Your FRM is bricked. To fix you dont have to replace the FRM, just flash the EEPROM. You can get this fix at BlueGreen Motorwerks. They know a guy who can do this.

magicman9318 said:
BlueGreen can fix your FRM issue. I think it cost around RM700.00. Visit them and they should be able to advise further. Good luck!

Top Bottom