E90 drl

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

tIANcI

Club Guest
When I switch on the DRL via the iDrive ... are the rear lights supposed to light up? I noticed that when I run the DRL, the rears are lit. I think I noticed some bimmers on the road that are running their DRL but it seems no rear lights. Hmmmmm ...

Aaaaaahhh ... okay, will ask AB to code it out since my car is there to replace the rear diff. TQ!

tIANcI;750054 said:
Aaaaaahhh ... okay, will ask AB to code it out since my car is there to replace the rear diff. TQ!

I wanted to do the same too as it looks so not 'drl' with rear lights on.

Did ab manage to code it out? What is the charges?

Thks

bro, maybe out of the topic.... any idea where change the DRL from yellow to white LED? Thanks

magpie;757656 said:
bro, maybe out of the topic.... any idea where change the DRL from yellow to white LED? Thanks

You need to buy the LED ones ... some come about RM300 or RM500 ... some only like 5W and others 10W. Most important before you buy ensure the shops guarantee will not cause any problems with BMW's system, means no warning lights to come on. Check around, Sunway got, Eurotuner also got ... ask around la. Me on 5W only. Not very bright but I am okay with it. Try to get 10W because 5W one looks lopsided. Not bright enuff to illuminate both rings equally.

magpie;757656 said:

You need to buy the LED ones ... some come about RM300 or RM500 ... some only like 5W and others 10W. Most important before you buy ensure the shops guarantee will not cause any problems with BMW's system, means no error lights to come on. Check around, Sunway got, Eurotuner also got ... ask around la. Me on 5W only. Not very bright but I am okay with it. Try to get 10W because 5W one looks lopsided. Not bright enuff to illuminate both rings equally.

Thanks man, i will check it out. where did you do yours? i assume yours did not cause any problem to your system right so it should be safe to do it there.

tIANcI;757815 said:
magpie ... at Eurotuner but its a mere 5W ok ...

Thanks once again.... I surf their FB site and seems like they do lots things. I will message them to get a price.

Mavik;757877 said:
Any Jalan to get the 10W ones? I couldn't find them la

Mavik .. I ma unsure where ... try the search function in this forum. Saw one thread on 10W LED for sale b4.

tIANcI;757895 said:
Mavik .. I ma unsure where ... try the search function in this forum. Saw one thread on 10W LED for sale b4.
Yeah those were the ones for the pre LCI models which apparently can't fit for the LCI ones. I saw the WTS thread but was clearly stated it is for the pre-LCI. Have to resort to eBay already hehehe

Top Bottom