E90 - 325i wind noise > 150kmh

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ergo_etc

Club Guest
I am just wondering, it is just me? of everyone else having this same problem. Whenever I hit > 150Kmh, there is this really noisy wind noise, near the top windscreen. Almost like a loud wistle. Either I slow down, or I push ahead > 170kmh then the noise is gone.Is this common ?

Hmmm..seems to be a common problem with the 3 series..just get ur SA to rectify it..they are fully aware of it..I have that issue as well but too lazy to send it back..will live with it for now :p

Yup ~ It"s common ! just Put some silicon into the Top windscreen rubber frame & it will solve...cheers!

i have the same problem. Just ask the SA change the rubber lining of the windscreen and problem solved. cheer.

it's a known defect..i guess it happens with the CKD cars..man, you would expect them to fix the problem for all future cars knowing it happens often..

Is the windscreen seal problem will effect water prof? Will the water leak ? Anyone experience?

nope.. last weekend drove back to kampung the sound only got when i reach 220kmh

Top Bottom