E90 323I VS 325I M-SPORT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ryan88

Club Guest
Hi all members here, i plan to buy a 2010 used 323/325i recently. would like to know the experience of sifus here whether the M-sport suspension suitable for daily drive at county road ? ( means Kampung road , some are uneven ) Can you advise on how bumpy the M-sport suspension ?

ryan88 said:
Hi all members here, i plan to buy a 2010 used 323/325i recently. would like to know the experience of sifus here whether the M-sport suspension suitable for daily drive at county road ? ( means Kampung road , some are uneven ) Can you advise on how bumpy the M-sport suspension ?
Hey ryan,

i have tested the 323i prior to my purchase of 325i. I will say the M-Sport suspension tends to be abit harder and lowered as well and dont forget the rim is 1 inch bigger as well. So you need to drive slow on uneven road. 323i will be more comfortable but lesser power. So it pretty much depends on your needs. Why i choose 325i is because i am paying the same road tax as 323i, so might as well i get more power. hehehe :) (anyway the area i stay the road is still not that bad la).

magpie said:
Hey ryan,

i have tested the 323i prior to my purchase of 325i. I will say the M-Sport suspension tends to be abit harder and lowered as well and dont forget the rim is 1 inch bigger as well. So you need to drive slow on uneven road. 323i will be more comfortable but lesser power. So it pretty much depends on your needs. Why i choose 325i is because i am paying the same road tax as 323i, so might as well i get more power. hehehe :) (anyway the area i stay the road is still not that bad la).
Thx for your comment. Ya, both are almost same price in used market, think will go for a test ride on both.

323i is only available in Luxury/Exclusive trim which the shocks are normal comfort instead of M-Sports. And power output from its 2.5 engine is slightly lower than that of 325i as well.

ryan88 said:
Thx for your comment. Ya, both are almost same price in used market, think will go for a test ride on both.
yea test drive both and see which one suits you best.

Top Bottom