E90 320i RM268K...!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Spaceman

Club Guest
Woohoo...the price is out on today's newspaper! :yahoo:Is this CBU or CKD btw? any1

:D wait lah bro. ckd should be out in few months time. should be even cheaper. thats what happened for 5 series e60 ckd it was cheaper by 30k if i'm not mistaken. CHEERS :wink:

Yikes, thats expensive. The based E90 model in Philippines is P2.3M that translates to 160K ringgit. Wow thats only 60% of Malaysian price!.

Originally posted by bm8118@Apr 26 2005, 11:39 AM
:D wait lah bro. ckd should be out in few months time. should be even cheaper. thats what happened for 5 series e60 ckd it was cheaper by 30k if i'm not mistaken. CHEERS :wink:
ya hor...530i CKD vs CBU difference is RM25~K. So..if CKD then the 320i would be around 240K? B)
i can wait...i can wait...but by this June/July the car price is gonna increase ler! 240K + 10-20% = would be back to RM270K also...dont u think? :cry:

anyone going for the lauching?please get us some photo on the car.hope we will not be getting the orange len version.

since the price is rm268k and not rm290k as some predicted.the 2nd price of e46 is going to be very affordable soon.Can u guys guess what the price going to be after 6 months?

Originally posted by Spaceman@Apr 25 2005, 09:15 PM
Woohoo...the price is out on today's newspaper! :yahoo:

Is this CBU or CKD btw? any1
i was told 320, 325 & 328 all are CBU for now. like other said may be CKD lunch later this year.

Originally posted by E34EuroTouring@Apr 26 2005, 04:00 AM
Yikes, thats expensive. The based E90 model in Philippines is P2.3M that translates to 160K ringgit. Wow thats only 60% of Malaysian price!.
Car prices in Malaysia is outrageously high. Some friends who were here for a vacation were shocked when they found out how much some of us are paying for a BMW. And now we also have the dubious honour of having higher car prices with FTAs coming into effect which is supposedly meant to be the other way round. :p :p

Back to topic, I was eagerly waiting to see the 325i, but all cars on display were the 320i. With a slight price differential between the two, it seems the 325i will be preferred model, well at least to those who don't mind to pay extra road tax :p :D :D and the extra 68 hp that comes with it :yahoo: :yahoo:

Rgds

Cartrade says those prices are gonna stay as it is even after 2 months later when govn annouced the new tax structure...

What does it mean actually? only the CBU model or even the CKD model to be introduced later this year?

Based on the AB brochure we picked up last nite, the extra $$ for the 325i over the 320i also gives you active steering option, besides the extra torque, smoothness and power of the 6 potter. Other niceities incl 17" rims with 8.5J rim width at the rear and 245/40's i believe.

The 320i's stock rims are hideous! So is the new steering and instrumentation for speedo and revs! Can't they update it like how they did the E60??? The E90 may be new but it losses to current generation's C230K for interior. Does the E90 325i include M-Tech suspension. If so, that might be worth it!

Top Bottom