E90 320i 06 Aircond Problem

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

DanzE90

Club Guest
Hi guys,
my e90 320i have some aircond issues, when I switch on the aircond in the morning, I have to drive the car about 3-4 minutes
before the aircond becomes cold, if the car is stationary even for 5-10 minutes, the aircond does not get cold,
has anyone experienced this issue before?

cooling coil clogged?
low on aircond gas? but just top up at Naidu 4 months ago.

thanks.

Same with me a couple of months back. Mine is E90 320i 2008. Went to SSG in Salak Selatan, changed the compressor control valve and all is well...

jakpo
Sent from Tapatalk V2.7.3

Cant remember the price for the valve itself. But everything including top up gas, compresor oil, etc. is RM650.

jakpo
Sent from Tapatalk V2.7.3

ive tried to ask Stuttgart for the Compressor control valve but they don't have it, they only have the whole compressor & it definitely gonna costs a bomb.

DanzE90,

SSG Car Cooler
A20, Jalan Tuanku Satu
Salak South Garden
57100 Kuala Lumpur
03-7980 5864

Good luck.

thanks Jakpo for the info but didn't have time to go to SSG air cooler as my aircond buat hal this morning,
therefore had to go to Naidu.

Compressor control Valve RM430
top up compressor oil & aircond gas RM120
workmanship RM140

total RM690.

Naidu did do a good job & im satisfied.

Danz,
That's about the same price that i paid. [emoji106]

DanzE90 said:
thanks Jakpo for the info but didn't have time to go to SSG air cooler as my aircond buat hal this morning,

workmanship RM140

total RM690.

Bro, my A/C sounds like the same problem as yours. How long did Naidu take to fix your problem?

alxy said:
Bro, my A/C sounds like the same problem as yours. How long did Naidu take to fix your problem?
i was there at 930am, Naidu arrived to prepare his tools & diagnosed the problem by 10:15am,
part ordered, arrived, installed by 11:45am.
he told me roughly will take 2 hrs.

Hi guys,
Seems like I'm facing the same issue here. Anyone can recommend to check/fix this compressor control valve in Penang?
If not, looks like I have to get it done when I'm in KL.
Can someone pm me this Naidu contact number pls.?

DanzE90 said:

workmanship RM140

total RM690.

DanzE90 said:

workmanship RM140

total RM690.

Bro can i get the address?

not sure bout the address, his location is at Shell Jalan Gasing PJ, just opposite EPF/KWSP in PJ.

hi ,

is naidu highly recommended ? my e90 is having a similar aircond problem. it takes 3-5 mins in the morning to get cold and today it s all warm air.

Top Bottom