E60 Security Breached

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

wmd82

Club Guest
Hi folks heard News from UK about E60 from 2006 to 2010 are vulnerable to theft. The security system could easily be cloned and many cars are already stolen. Its a big issue already in uk. Any such victim in Malaysia?. I am very worried about my ride now. Seriously thinking about installing additional security measures like gps-gsm tracker. Any response folks.

wmd82;784447 said:
Hi folks heard News from UK about E60 from 2006 to 2010 are vulnerable to theft. The security system could easily be cloned and many cars are already stolen. Its a big issue already in uk. Any such victim in Malaysia?. I am very worried about my ride now. Seriously thinking about installing additional security measures like gps-gsm tracker. Any response folks.

Thanks for the heads up bro ... and yes, a tracker is the best measure which I hv installed in mine :top: ...

Thanks for your response bro...may i know what type of tracker you installed..Im reviewing quite a number now and haven't make any decision.

Im on Cobra Connect bro and the response time to distress/issues is almost immediate ... :top: ...

edwin6259;786338 said:
bro,how much ??

Sorry for the very late reply bro ... been realy tied up with loads of deadlines ... as for the cost, the unit cost me abt RM3K (2009) and a yearly subscription of RM200+ ...:top:

Top Bottom