E46 parts & maintenance

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
M-seed USJ, filter & shell fully synthetic i think around RM 160, the filter only cost 30. bosch spark plug 112 for 4 piece

just chk the items price filter normal 30, they charge 44, plug what type 48/plug u can get valker iridium for that price lah. Bosch platinum 4 cost 28 only ma...
I think is veri veri high..................

i think i need to get more experience from yours, when do u have TT ? please let me know. thanks
now i having a problem with the coolant light always on, i need to top up water oftenly, need to send to workshop soon.

My air-con went haywire; sometimes theres no air blowing out even with it switched on. Then the fan speed will change by itself like got hantu! Went to M1 Sungai Kayu Ara which changed the air con blower ressistor. Part cost RM439 & labour charges a whooping 120!!! For 20 mins of work!

No more going there for me!

Just did the following at my regular mechanic MSP Auto in Taman Mayang Industrial Estate:

Fuel Pump (original Siemens VDO) NEW RM 400 :beaten:
Adjustor valve on the manifold NEW RM 550 :beaten:
+1 dented sport rim RM 45 :beaten:

Please comment. There was a cheaper option of RM300 fuel pump from China...but I was too fearful to try. :yahoo:

firefox, usj mspeed aircond blower resistor oni 350 nia including labor ...u gimme 400 la ...win-win for both of us :D

Originally posted by ylkhor@Jun 6 2006, 03:31 PM
firefox, usj mspeed aircond blower resistor oni 350 nia including labor ...u gimme 400 la ...win-win for both of us :D
yeah yeah, i change it for 350 including labour also in mspeed USJ, y M1 so expensive?

Originally posted by vinson@Jun 6 2006, 02:57 PM
Just did the following at my regular mechanic MSP Auto in Taman Mayang Industrial Estate:

Fuel Pump (original Siemens VDO) NEW RM 400 :beaten:
Adjustor valve on the manifold NEW RM 550 :beaten:
+1 dented sport rim RM 45 :beaten:

Please comment. There was a cheaper option of RM300 fuel pump from China...but I was too fearful to try. :yahoo:
i change the fuel pump for 500, but its original BMW part

not sure if your adjustor valve is the same with mine, but this one i was charge 630 + labour, more expensive than yours (the item have a round cover that can flip open and close?)

QUOTE (Mouse @ Jun 6 2006, 03:58 PM)
QUOTE (vinson @ Jun 6 2006, 02:57 PM)

Fuel Pump (original Siemens VDO) NEW RM 400
Adjustor valve on the manifold NEW RM 550
+1 dented sport rim RM 45

Please comment. There was a cheaper option of RM300 fuel pump from China...but I was too fearful to try.

i change the fuel pump for 500, but its original BMW part

not sure if your adjustor valve is the same with mine, but this one i was charge 630 + labour, more expensive than yours (the item have a round cover that can flip open and close?)

The Siemens VDO is the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer). Hence, same as the original but with the BMW badge scratched out as Siemens VDO is not allowed to sell spare parts with BMW badging.

Well...it is the same valve as the one you replace. The butterfly valve. :yahoo:

Car aircon on the driver side not cold, but passenger side are cool sent for checking & re-fill the Gas..RM95(gas) + RM28(leak detector)..RM123 burn...v

Originally posted by wks@Jun 5 2006, 11:40 PM
i think i need to get more experience from yours, when do u have TT ? please let me know. thanks
now i having a problem with the coolant light always on, i need to top up water oftenly, need to send to workshop soon.
solve my problem, i went to karl benz in tmn mayang, the foreman said most probability my coolant cover not cover tightly, after cover tighty the problem solve.

Originally posted by leakwoon@Jun 6 2006, 12:04 PM
bro wks

pls read my thread of "Water not enuff"

:D
leakwoon, i have read your thread, useful for me, how up to date report ? i have send to my mechanic to do pressure test by today, no leaking at all and the mechanic just ask me to cover collant cover tightly, but after few hours the problem still persist. may be need to sent back again tommorrow to retest again, how your opinion ?

have sent my car to workshop in tmn mayang PJ today, so far so good, the charges as below:
1. cover plate RM80.00
2. fuel filter RM220.00 (additional work)
3. hose clip RM5.00
4. radiator coolant original RM45.00
5. labour charge RM80.00
TOTAL RM430.00
up to date the coolant light did't on.

VInson..bro sorry to hear u had to spend quite a bit after the ipoh trip... look on the bright side...now ur ride is sweet as ever bro :D

:yahoo:

Originally posted by wks@Jun 7 2006, 09:05 PM
have sent my car to workshop in tmn mayang PJ today, so far so good, the charges as below:
1. cover plate RM80.00
2. fuel filter RM220.00 (additional work)
3. hose clip RM5.00
4. radiator coolant original RM45.00
5. labour charge RM80.00
TOTAL RM430.00
up to date the coolant light did't on.
bro, bmw original coolant 1 litre bottle blue colour liquid i pay 23 only lar

Top Bottom