E46 M3 For Sale In Johor (MotorTrader Ad) - History ?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

pistole

Club Guest
- hi. - there is this E46 M3 (year 2003/2008) , white , SMGII , titanium exhaust,and carbon intake (Grouppe M) , with 19 inch Breytons for sale in Johor. - it was advertised in Motortrader for quite a while (since sometime in April '09till now). - Note : white was not its original colour. - hence , would anyone here know of this car's history (if any) ? Please PMif its not convenient to post openly here. - thanks alot in advance. . - nb : this car will be for mom , so its gotta be good. .

wow, u buy M3 for your mum? your mum like fast & powerful car?

- a short update : checked the VIN number of the car and its a 2001 build.

- but the owner/registration card/AP , etc , all say 2003 model.

- is this common / possible ?

- thanks.

pistole;428876 said:

- thanks.

Hi Pistole,

In this country anything is possible. As a matter of fact, a couple of forumers have in the past highlighted these fraudulent practices committed by well known grey car importers. What triggered it off was the difference in specifications, and later a VIN check confirmed the car was much older.

The reason for doing so is obvious as the sale price of the vehicle is higher with just a single digit changed on the registration card.

The VIN does not lie, same cant be said of the registration card.

Good luck in your hunt for the Ultimate Driving Machine.

Cheers

pistole;428876 said:

- thanks.

its common n possible in our boleh land. if the VIN show u its 2001 built, than it cant be wrong. the owner is either con by previous purchase (if is not brand new car purchase) or really had no idea. good luck with ur hunt.

why dont you try mudah.my , there another black one for sale in there from johor since no one knows about this white one

as i know this m3 is own by a malay Datuk n i test drive b4 on feb 2009, he ask for rm220k on that time.
hope my infor. can help u:103:

Top Bottom