e39 quad exhaust experience

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
wow "chick magnet" hah, wa good lah lor MR AEROPLANE, nx time we'll meet i'll let yr wife know ya heeehaa

Eh dei.. because of the magnet, that's why lar she's now my wife!! :D

Come on, don't you just loveeee my arse :D :D :D
Rearudm-1.jpg

Job Completed

Just to complete the documentation of my project, here are the result pictures:
Before (stock standard):
Exhaust_Before.jpg

After:
Exhaust_after1.jpg

Exhaust_after2.jpg

I went for the Eissenman set-up (meaning FOR-LOOK-ONLY) after due deliberation:confused: and advice from fellow forummers mainly to be able to roll-back to stock setup. However, after changing the stock muffler, there is a difference mainly in the sound. Tempted to think I've lost some torque as I seem to be heavy footed but that could merely be due to the sound. The more you put your foot down, the harder the growl:D. Decided to go for the DTM type of tip instead of the usual AC or M5 look just to be different. The bumper yet to be painted otherwise the job is completed. Hope this can help other forummers who are interested;) . Done at Heng-Heng Exhaust in Taman Tun Aminah (JB) for about RM1.5K (depending on muffler and tip selection) as they have done this before. Workmanship, well, there are no additional noises:rolleyes: or touching parts, so that's about it. Any questions? PM me. Thanks.

Fui yooo!! Thumbs up.. really garang now :)

This kinda backside, I see.. I sure cucuk wan.. keke.. :D

Vinode,
haha... define "they have done it before". I think my car was the first they have done it (gave them a picture of how I wanted to do it) and I am glad that someone else followed suit. Would love to see your car someday, man...

roland1888;203622 said:
Vinode,
haha... define "they have done it before". I think my car was the first they have done it (gave them a picture of how I wanted to do it) and I am glad that someone else followed suit. Would love to see your car someday, man...

You are right, the boss, (Ah Yu I think, friendly bloke) was proudly describing his design process with you. Well, it benefitted me and maybe others too, thanks bro. Anyway hope to see u and share notes, we'll probably run into each other in JB one of these days.

StRat;203531 said:
Fui yooo!! Thumbs up.. really garang now :)

This kinda backside, I see.. I sure cucuk wan.. keke.. :D

Ha Ha, Cucuk-le, one of two things can happen: I'll keep driving, minding my own business:eek: ; Or you'll have a high speed e39 - e46 pursuit on your hands:eek: ! (That is by no means an invite to anything whatsoever:) ). Take care bro.

Yup, the boss is one friendly guy, helpful too. Hmm... maybe should drop by and see him again... Hehe...

Just curious, how come the right hand new pipe flattened down at the end. Does it connect to the new tips as no muffler?

But looks good though, good choice on the DTM tips.

Nemesis;203681 said:
Just curious, how come the right hand new pipe flattened down at the end. Does it connect to the new tips as no muffler?

But looks good though, good choice on the DTM tips.

Yup, there is no space to even run the SS pipe below the battery compartment, leave alone trying to squeeze a muffler there:( . There are people who have managed to fit at least the pipe below but increased risk of scraping stuff underneath (my car is already too lowered for construction site use:eek: ).
exhaust.JPG

untitled5.JPG

Doesn't look like something you'd see on a real "BMW" does it;) ? Oh well, thanks for the vote of confidence.

opp;203678 said:
Vinod

Looks good bro!!

Thanks bro:rolleyes: !

roland1888;203666 said:
Yup, the boss is one friendly guy, helpful too. Hmm... maybe should drop by and see him again... Hehe...

What do you mean:confused: ? Didn't get you... but I do plan to go there again next week, need to pick up my K&N.

vinode;203658 said:
Ha Ha, Cucuk-le, one of two things can happen: I'll keep driving, minding my own business:eek: ; Or you'll have a high speed e39 - e46 pursuit on your hands:eek: ! (That is by no means an invite to anything whatsoever:) ). Take care bro.

Hehe.. bro, as far as I know.. people who mod quad exhausts on their rides don't usually "just keep driving and mind their own business". The latter is more likely to happen :D We'll just let fate lead us from here.. I'll see you on the roads. As for now, drive safe bro :)

vinode, nice setup there. cant wait to see ur car too.

where do u normally hangout? if u c a pearl silver E34 at Tmn U or JB wif KL plate, give a honk!

xtracooljustin;203856 said:
vinode, nice setup there. cant wait to see ur car too.

where do u normally hangout? if u c a pearl silver E34 at Tmn U or JB wif KL plate, give a honk!

Dude,
I think I've seen your car around. I am usually low profile:cool: , with a standard, unnoticeable looking car... until I "racuned myself" to get the quad exhaust. Now everyone wants to "cucuk" me:D . I go to Tmn U frequently, I do my car stuff at 2 B Auto. Maybe we'll bump into each other. We should get an official window sticker that says vinode@bmwclubmalaysia.com or something. That's how I managed to spot Roland... that's one proud club member. Time for the rest of us to up the ante.

That's how I managed to spot Roland... that's one proud club member. Time for the rest of us to up the ante.

Aiyah, vinode, you butter me so much until I think I can fly. Anyway, the url you see on my car is because I want to "hao lian" only lah... ;)

roland1888;204008 said:
Aiyah, vinode, you butter me so much until I think I can fly. Anyway, the url you see on my car is because I want to "hao lian" only lah... ;)

Being the appointed "Ah Beng Deluxe" of the club, we wud expect nothing less from you, man! Vinode, nice little setup there ... hopefully we'll run into each other one of these days! Cheers bro!

Regards,
VaN.

Jerman;201783 said:
Yazid is 101% betul...........tapi these days, ramai nak gaya aje........functional or not tak kisah, bro!;)

Doesnt only applies to exhaust...sometimes the whole car also.:D

Top Bottom