quad exhaust

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
remap means changing your original ecu setting overwrite it with new settings..easiest and most expensive way to boost up hp and torque....it will change ur fuel mixture, AF ratio, rpm limit...etc...etc....

to me it's not so expensive bro, compared to other mods which gives lesser hp & torque gains..also considering ours being a continental car which is more electronics controlled and very limited in terms of "hardware" upgrading for performance..but my advice is to do the remap last after changing your air intakes, exhaust, pulleys, etc.

well for me...the most expensive way to boost up hp and torque is...to boost it literally...(supercharge or turbocharge your car)..hehe

thts my last step bro....i got drop in knn and custom exhaust...next step is remap it...

bro..wana ask...after remap, does it increase FC????i know power doesnt come cheap....

eujinee;626123 said:
thts my last step bro....i got drop in knn and custom exhaust...next step is remap it...

bro..wana ask...after remap, does it increase FC????i know power doesnt come cheap....

bro do update ur mods story.. how much total cost?how much power increase?

yah sure....will create another thread to list down mods i've done.....power increase im not sure coz din dyno the car....wish to dyno after remap it..

eujinee;626239 said:
yah sure....will create another thread to list down mods i've done.....power increase im not sure coz din dyno the car....wish to dyno after remap it..

hoping to do the same thing but :banghead: building up budget..if power increase a lot then for sure i'm tempted..your UDM is M43 manual or tiptronic?

eujinee;626123 said:

actually it's the opposite bro..some who has done it testified that after doing a remap, the FC actually improved! the only thing to be aware is to get a reliable and reputable person to do your remap..it should be fine then :)

ichi82;626255 said:
hoping to do the same thing but :banghead: building up budget..if power increase a lot then for sure i'm tempted..your UDM is M43 manual or tiptronic?

for air filter, u can feel much responsive at lower rpm...my custom quad....aaaaaaaaa...not much different though...no increase or decrease....iridium spark plugs...better response...

plan is to change the extrator and piping...change lighten pulley....thn remap...my is m43 triptronic....yah...no power....no pick up...

SilverBullet;626293 said:
actually it's the opposite bro..some who has done it testified that after doing a remap, the FC actually improved! the only thing to be aware is to get a reliable and reputable person to do your remap..it should be fine then :)

yah..thanks bro....let me mod complete 1st thn do remap......i heard some say after remap..if ur battery died..replace another battery the ecu will reset to default..is tht true???

my m43 really need more power...running on 18" can feel the car abit struggle...

eujinee;626444 said:
for air filter, u can feel much responsive at lower rpm...my custom quad....aaaaaaaaa...not much different though...no increase or decrease....iridium spark plugs...better response...

plan is to change the extrator and piping...change lighten pulley....thn remap...my is m43 triptronic....yah...no power....no pick up...

eujinee;626444 said:
yah..thanks bro....let me mod complete 1st thn do remap......i heard some say after remap..if ur battery died..replace another battery the ecu will reset to default..is tht true???

my m43 really need more power...running on 18" can feel the car abit struggle...

aiyo sudah jeles la with ur mods. mine is N42 on 17" only..power is there but just want to squeeze it a lil bit more for self satisfaction hehe.. especially on low rpm..

ichi82;626575 said:
aiyo sudah jeles la with ur mods. mine is N42 on 17" only..power is there but just want to squeeze it a lil bit more for self satisfaction hehe.. especially on low rpm..

dun la jealous..plan only......my plan alwiz distrupted by wear and tear parts in my car......haih...1st long shaft, thn cooling coil..thn now...wheel bearing...

n42..i heard alot problem with the gearbox, i heard from workshop n42 gearbox tak boleh tahan the torture from the engine....

u1 low end power try knn drop in...or if u1 high end..thn open pod la.....for your car, remap is the easiest way to gain hp and torque...if without changing any parts.....if can, take out the cat con also....thn u can really feel the difference....im not sure about bmw cat con..last time my made in malaysia car once remove the cat con...wah...the car feel so much lighter...

eujinee;626627 said:
dun la jealous..plan only......my plan alwiz distrupted by wear and tear parts in my car......haih...1st long shaft, thn cooling coil..thn now...wheel bearing...

n42..i heard alot problem with the gearbox, i heard from workshop n42 gearbox tak boleh tahan the torture from the engine....

u1 low end power try knn drop in...or if u1 high end..thn open pod la.....for your car, remap is the easiest way to gain hp and torque...if without changing any parts.....if can, take out the cat con also....thn u can really feel the difference....im not sure about bmw cat con..last time my made in malaysia car once remove the cat con...wah...the car feel so much lighter...

so far no prob with the GB. Especially on a high rpm..180+- kmh without full throttle on Sport mode and short distance only..kene brake takut langgar kereta kat depan and wifey pun marah kt sebelah..tunggu balik kuala kangsar br try full throttle. no time as busy wit work since got this machine.engine still sound ok (i think) for a 9 year old. still smooth. one thing if N42 GB cannot tahan engine then can i fit better ones from other models?let say from a six potter GB?

not sure whether it can fit.....but i know the most reliable GB is m54b30 and m52tub28.....correct me if im wrong to all sifu out there....frm taiping to KK tht stretch i like it...hahha..bikin top speed there...although my car hardly can reach 190kph...hahha.4 speed ma...

you can drop by ipoh and ask a work shop which i alwiz go to M power at off kk road...name is AH Kuan..nice chap...cheap too

eujinee;626638 said:
not sure whether it can fit.....but i know the most reliable GB is m54b30 and m52tub28.....correct me if im wrong to all sifu out there....frm taiping to KK tht stretch i like it...hahha..bikin top speed there...although my car hardly can reach 190kph...hahha.4 speed ma...

you can drop by ipoh and ask a work shop which i alwiz go to M power at off kk road...name is AH Kuan..nice chap...cheap too

aiyo bro add 1 speed more la easy to get 180++ hehe. :vroam: .thnks for the info bro..ur ipoh mali talak sombong ne?neway if i have the time i will drop by Ipoh..maybe can view ur UDM hehe

ahahha...if my GB can fit 1 more gear it will be perfect.....hahahha.....yah..ipoh mali.....come come....join us for TT.....

I work in KL la bro..maybe if i got long holiday balik kampong i will drop by ipoh tt.:top:

sweet....bring u go ipoh makan makan....let me know..\

i know KK famous for their chinese pau....nice...

eujinee;626627 said:

for my m54b30, the catalytic converter is actually at the extractors..so when i install the aftermarket extractor, i got is a de-cat one..have some pics but need to dig around for it..later i post it up..u can feel the improvement in power immediately :)

SilverBullet;626683 said:
for my m54b30, the catalytic converter is actually at the extractors..so when i install the aftermarket extractor, i got is a de-cat one..have some pics but need to dig around for it..later i post it up..u can feel the improvement in power immediately :)

yah..im sure...as far as i know, car must inhale easy and exhale easy equals more power...ur engine is my dream engine to place in my car...it must be nice to listen to the inline 6 everyday...aaaaaaaaa...i alwiz love the inline 6 sound in bmw...so nice..but tooo expensive to own it...searching for m54b22 but very hard to get... and the new m3 sounds wicked...4.0 v8...raw sound if modded the exhaust system...

eujinee;626686 said:
yah..im sure...as far as i know, car must inhale easy and exhale easy equals more power...ur engine is my dream engine to place in my car...it must be nice to listen to the inline 6 everyday...aaaaaaaaa...i alwiz love the inline 6 sound in bmw...so nice..but tooo expensive to own it...searching for m54b22 but very hard to get... and the new m3 sounds wicked...4.0 v8...raw sound if modded the exhaust system...

buy my car la bro..i want to sell it :D manual some more so u can tekan2 and listen to the exhaust sound as much as u want..

Top Bottom