quad exhaust

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
SilverBullet;626689 said:
buy my car la bro..i want to sell it :D manual some more so u can tekan2 and listen to the exhaust sound as much as u want..

aiyo..why wana sell..???is a good car..sumore SSG hehehhe...dun have SMG or Triptronic problem....i would wish too..but cant afford la

eujinee;626693 said:
aiyo..why wana sell..???is a good car..sumore SSG hehehhe...dun have SMG or Triptronic problem....i would wish too..but cant afford la

looking to upgrade la bro..follow fren to buy new car, suddenly i kena racun kow kow..now itchy to get something else..loool...

SilverBullet;626707 said:
looking to upgrade la bro..follow fren to buy new car, suddenly i kena racun kow kow..now itchy to get something else..loool...

German or JDM???

eujinee;626920 said:
yah..the legend live on....im sure it is a m3...no doubt about tht...

good guess..hehe close..but not quite...///M3 can't afford the maintenance la bro..roadtax & insurance so expensive some more..

seram;626933 said:
once coupe always be coupe ... e92 maybe?

haha you guys have good taste yah? e92..hmm yummy...just love the looks..but also too expensive to maintain...sigh..

SilverBullet;627002 said:
good guess..hehe close..but not quite...///M3 can't afford the maintenance la bro..roadtax & insurance so expensive some more..

ini sure convertable kali ini

Top Bottom