e38 740iL For sale in Mudah

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
andrewk;579807 said:
Some ppl, car nothing wrong also can cause severe damage to the bank account... hahahah!!

I agree with you 100%> That some people, my self included. Hahahaha
the 7's forum is dangerous bro, a lot of silent racun....

Thanks for the advise,esp Kadir & andrew I have decided to do both together. Paint Job is only exterior as I'm sticking to the original colour. I actually bought the car coz of it's colour and black interior. I'm giving the painter 2 weeks to complete the job as i don't want him to rush. Again thanks Kadir for offering to introduce to your painter, I have a good friend who is a Painter, I call him Uncle George, and the price for paint job I get from him is friendship price. As for the interior, the sports seats are here and had a look at them at the logistic co.warehouse last week and truly I don't think I need to refurbish as it looks brand spanking new. So now decided to blow my refurbishment money on sound proofing, he..he..he 2 or 3 boxes of Dynamat going in.

Sending the car in on Thursday or Friday......So no car......anybody want to rent a car to me?

Also forgot.........I also have to start a new tread maybe named Another E38 Restoration Project. ....but this is not restoration.........this is beautifiying. What Mizhan doing to his E30 is Restoration..

heh heh! good luck suresh.. bet your E38 will be even more stunning in 2 weeks :)

BimmerE38;580243 said:
Also forgot.........I also have to start a new tread maybe named Another E38 Restoration Project. ....but this is not restoration.........this is beautifiying. What Mizhan doing to his E30 is Restoration..

Bro...all the best. Obviously you are in very safe hands with Uncle George. Post paintjob, wait for a month then send car to Albert to detail interior and exterior. Car will look a million bucks then!!!!

Yeah start a thread man....post daily pics...we all want to know the progress :rock:

Ask George for spare car...he got so many there...hahahahahaha

ssmann;580360 said:
Bro...all the best. Obviously you are in very safe hands with Uncle George. Post paintjob, wait for a month then send car to Albert to detail interior and exterior. Car will look a million bucks then!!!!

Yeah start a thread man....post daily pics...we all want to know the progress :rock:

Ask George for spare car...he got so many there...hahahahahaha

You know Albert as well......another buddy of mine....who does not stop talking.

Ya man George offered me his 1980's honda accord...I politely told him it's OK.

BimmerE38;580469 said:
You know Albert as well......another buddy of mine....who does not stop talking.

Ya man George offered me his 1980's honda accord...I politely told him it's OK.

All my macha's la....hahahhahaha. Thanks to Andrewk for the intro and exodus of racun. This fella very smart one....first class honours from Harvard on Racuning....hahahahaha

ssmann;580472 said:
All my macha's la....hahahhahaha. Thanks to Andrewk for the intro and exodus of racun. This fella very smart one....first class honours from Harvard on Racuning....hahahahaha

Wei... I help u make sure your car in good good hands, u say i racun u... apa la... hahahah!!

We better start askin George and Albert for group discount la.... hahah!!

andrewk;580507 said:
Wei... I help u make sure your car in good good hands, u say i racun u... apa la... hahahah!!

We better start askin George and Albert for group discount la.... hahah!!

Thankless job la bro....hahahahahaha. Nevermind, I reward you with "Machaship", this one better than Latuk one :rock:

haha...u guys mmg ada itu first class honours in racunship la...now we can see almost every week got E38 come out from workshop worth million bucks...

good job everyone! :D

YaZmEeN;580520 said:
haha...u guys mmg ada itu first class honours in racunship la...now we can see almost every week got E38 come out from workshop worth million bucks...

good job everyone! :D

I also must thank our brother Yazmeen for negotiating parts for me from the potong kereta shop.

BimmerE38;580558 said:
I also must thank our brother Yazmeen for negotiating parts for me from the potong kereta shop.

small matter lah bro...haki trade is only one cigarette stick only from my office.

btw, just find out that the owner stay few blocks from my house too, but still failed to get better price :fight:

YaZmEeN;580727 said:
small matter lah bro...haki trade is only one cigarette stick only from my office.

btw, just find out that the owner stay few blocks from my house too, but still failed to get better price :fight:

Bro,

Send him a fruit basket la....

kadir_rashid;581030 said:
Bro,

Send him a fruit basket la....

Suresh did gave me a hari raya hamper la bro...he's more advanced :D

Vincent Hor;581037 said:
Yazmeen, if like than, then we have no choice but to name you "E38 Chief Parts Negotiator"

Haha...no lah bro...assisting to negotiate got lah...hehe

badrul880;581076 said:
SOKONG!! AFUNDI YAZMEEN...:rock:

Ini bukan nyanyi punya club...or else we go karaoke!

mizhan;581081 said:
now that's funny!!

Indeed bro!

Top Bottom