e38 740iL For sale in Mudah

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
its a nice car.. i saw it before at batu caves at one of the workshop.. owner hardly drives it.. cos always overseas.. but .. 90+K a bit steep .. kena tunggu lama lama..

i think. at 70K.. sapu cepat cepat.

This car can be a real trouble maker if something goes wrong. can cause severe damage to the bank account....

kadir_rashid;576929 said:
This car can be a real trouble maker if something goes wrong. can cause severe damage to the bank account....

and endless sleepness nights...:rolleyes:

initialM;577186 said:
Which model is your E38? Who will buy cars next?:smokin:

I've got a 1997. At the moment pre-facelift. I've got all the parts to do the new face lift but no time to send to painter. Intention is to do the facelift and repaint the car and install ACS kit. I also got a set of sports seats from UK which actually arrived today. So, that needs to go in as well together with an interior refurbishment. The problem is I can't be out of car for 1 and a 1/2 months. Trying very hard to get it done in November.

Also question for you guys, do you'll think I should do the paint job first before the interior refurbishment or the other way round. Need suggestions. Thank you.

IM what car you wanna sell?

BimmerE38;577366 said:
I've got a 1997. At the moment pre-facelift. I've got all the parts to do the new face lift but no time to send to painter. Intention is to do the facelift and repaint the car and install ACS kit. I also got a set of sports seats from UK which actually arrived today. So, that needs to go in as well together with an interior refurbishment. The problem is I can't be out of car for 1 and a 1/2 months. Trying very hard to get it done in November.

Also question for you guys, do you'll think I should do the paint job first before the interior refurbishment or the other way round. Need suggestions. Thank you.

Bro,

What i did with mine was, i got my mechanic to remove my seats and door cards, got the interior guys to come and pick it up. I did the paint work while the interior is being refurbished. Sent my car in on Tuesday, by friday paint job is done. Bear in mind ya, that its a full paint job, inside out except for engine bay area. Hopefully my car should be out of the painter by tuesday, wednesday the latest. It takes about 3 hours to install the interior. So all in, looking at a week maybe less.

If you need a painter or a interior guy, do let me know.

BimmerE38;577366 said:

Yours is which model? 728 or 735 or 740?

This is mine.

http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38170

V8 tu very beautiful/ powerful but but.....R/T is killing , lubrication oil / petrol guzzler.....
728i pun dah sakit poket .....

This car was offered to me two months ago. Tak berani lah and of course I would have bought it at a very good deal. BTW my friend sold to the dealer at RM80K+.

kadir_rashid;576929 said:

Some ppl, car nothing wrong also can cause severe damage to the bank account... hahahah!!

BimmerE38;577366 said:

Best is, do both at the same time as it cuts down your car down time. Also, if you wanna do a complete color change, the painter can also paint your interior at the same time.

If no choice have to do one at a time, then I'd suggest do the exterior first. Paint jobs can get very messy and dusty from all the body prep and the paint and filler dust gets EVERYWHERE! Don't wanna dirty your spankin new interior right?

Top Bottom