e38 740iL For sale in Mudah

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Looks very nice....without a single doubt. Fully speced out!!! But asking price is crazy!!!! Rest sudah kawtim lor @ 3.0 rate

But I would seriously think twice before touching a baby like this...the electrics and all the bells and whistles quite hard to comebye, so if konk...will have to bare with a non performing part

And i would seriouslyly think twice to meet you at TT's because of your racun's... hehe...

Wow...nice car, nice specs, but sadly no 16 x 9 widescreen monitor to allow the dsp sound system. since the car is 2001, the loan may be better i.e the rates and the tenure.

but the most important thing is this car is a sport version, god knows whether it's fully M sport or not.

i can say two people will eyeing on this too : Mizhan and Initial M :D

kaniz;576621 said:
And i would seriouslyly think twice to meet you at TT's because of your racun's... hehe...

Wei...myself never racun anyone lor...I dunno how to racun one...I only kena racun :eek:

YaZmEeN;576623 said:
Wow...nice car, nice specs, but sadly no 16 x 9 widescreen monitor to allow the dsp sound system. since the car is 2001, the loan may be better i.e the rates and the tenure.

but the most important thing is this car is a sport version, god knows whether it's fully M sport or not.

Hahahaha!!!

YaZmEeN;576623 said:

cannot la bro.. myself got two E30 work in progress, and looking at an E21 and 2002 now :wink:

Well, this two champion really make my morning la...both never stop to add their own BMW collections...hehe

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

U also racun others without u realise it...am i right?

ssmann;576624 said:
Wei...myself never racun anyone lor...I dunno how to racun one...I only kena racun :eek:

YaZmEeN;576646 said:
U also racun others without u realise it...am i right?

Wei...it wasn't me la...it may look, sound, smell and shag like me....but it's not me

ssmann;576656 said:
I dengar khabar angin ada orang main coupe' :top:

bagus la.. now he got no excuse for not following on rempit sessions :wink:

mizhan;576658 said:

He sayang his ride bro...always call him to join......common bro, I have remedy for stone chips, dont worry....must join next round

ssmann;576656 said:
I dengar khabar angin ada orang main coupe' :top:

That is why we call it 'kalau tiada angin, masakan pokok bergoyang' rite bro...or can i rephrase this to 'indah rupa dari khabar'...hehe

ssmann;576657 said:
Wei...it wasn't me la...it may look, sound, smell and shag like me....but it's not me

Or issit the darks side of u? hmmmmm

mizhan;576658 said:

yup..totally agreed with that and i'm willing to be his passenger :top:

ssmann;576664 said:
He sayang his ride bro...always call him to join......common bro, I have remedy for stone chips, dont worry....must join next round

Mind to share the remedy bro? but if u wanna say that have to paint our bonnet everytime we come back from the ride susah lah....:listen:

ssmann;576664 said:

it's a personal preference actually. some people are car enthusiasts, others are driving enthusiast. i am both :D

YaZmEeN;576673 said:
Mind to share the remedy bro? but if u wanna say that have to paint our bonnet everytime we come back from the ride susah lah....:listen:

Hehehe....u took the words right out of my mouth.....go make a deal with painter...say every 3 months will come to touch up bonnet and front bumper...cheap cheap @ RM300....continuous business...hahahaha

mizhan;576682 said:
it's a personal preference actually. some people are car enthusiasts, others are driving enthusiast. i am both :D

True....member loves his E38 so much....somemore bila masuk 20 inci...mana boleh lari lagi...showroom aje la bro

Top Bottom