E36'ers

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

sithwarrior

Club Guest
Hey E36 owners, was just thinking, Shall we do a convoy of E36'ers. Just for the fun of it. We could drive somewhere for a weekend. Anyone intrested ? Me and Lee36 was toying around with this idea for a bit. Would be fun now wouldn't it. Anyone intrested ? Can sugest a good spot for the weekend ? I believe SG has a E36 Owners club, perhaps we can drive down to SG and meet them... or meet them halfway like Mallaca or something.... hmmm that would be nice... take a picture of a whole lot of E36's in the historical town of Mallaca. Let the ideas pour... :p :D

Malacca ok la...but driving down to SG so soon....ur father gave u an oilfield and u dun wanna share ar :p

Originally posted by blackrobe@May 29 2006, 03:02 PM
Malacca ok la...but driving down to SG so soon....ur father gave u an oilfield and u dun wanna share ar :p
Would it really kill you to be nice and less sarkie you over grown flea...

Originally posted by Alvin@May 29 2006, 04:19 PM
318 sweep what lar! Sweep floor can lar! :p hahahahah
OUCH.... That must have hurt.... Dont lah Like dat, many wished they had his stick stiff ok... errrr... I mean shift ok....

E36 Owners gather here. How many do we have and would like to see a E36 Drive. Come E36's of all types. Cabs, Coupes, Sedans, S Wagons... Should we make a day trip or a a weekend trip ??? If its a weekend trip then perhaps I can try and get a resort to give us a good package. How... ??

Date : Early July ??
Destination : Mallaca ?, East Coast ? Ulu Yam ?........
Purpose of this drive : Fellowship, fun and E36 cock talk.....

1. Sithwarrior
2. Blackrobe
3. Jeffrey Ewe
4. Lee 36
5. Al Bundy

ehhhh.... this drive is for e36 onli ah???? kind of interesting venue for a drive....

Originally posted by karate70@May 30 2006, 10:07 AM
ehhhh.... this drive is for e36 onli ah???? kind of interesting venue for a drive....
Yeah bro, jump into one of our rides lah.... good fun mah

Originally posted by Alvin@May 29 2006, 08:19 AM
318 sweep what lar! Sweep floor can lar! :p hahahahah
Go and get an e36..then talk! :p :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom