E36

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

cas

Club Guest
jus got my loan approved and signed my agreement today for my 99 e36 they said the transfer process will take up to 1-2 weeks, this is my 1st beemer pls advise :)

congrate...but what advise you need bro:confused: . Did you get hold on your car yet???? Normally you will get the car after sign the loan agreement and settle the different, no need to wait till 2 weeks. Yes!bank will take 1 -2 weeks for name transfer process.

but when i will get the key bro after the transfer has been done ? i dont know much on how to check the car condition, but i bring my friend to see the car and he said the condition is ok, is there anything i need to take care of once i got the car like change engine oil brake fluid, pls advise

cas;203484 said:
but when i will get the key bro after the transfer has been done ? i dont know much on how to check the car condition, but i bring my friend to see the car and he said the condition is ok, is there anything i need to take care of once i got the car like change engine oil brake fluid, pls advise

Lorr:confused: you should check condition of the car before you sign loan agreement. Bro you can ask for the key after you sign HP agreement and settle the different .

the bank said the owner need to send the car for inspection after that he will send the form to bank, once the bank complete interbank transfer they said i can get the car, i checked the ignition lights warning light in d car only, and no noisy sound, i duno much on how to check on car this is my 1st car

How u commit in buying a car without checking anything bro .... even u not sure what to check at least u could ask ur frenz or something

i bring my friend he jus checked the engine, i have no friends using bmw, pls advise bro

ok bro, but can u pls tel me any tips what shud i check on before i buy tq

already buy paid deposit and signed the agreement the bank said will get the car after the transfer process

hehe yes bro it does, im newbie thts why i duno wht else to look into

1999 E36 = 318, I pressume ....

Well - it's a bit too late for 110% checking now.
Bring ur car to the TT and then ask those E36 ppl for advise.
Stick to - MUST-DO first. Forget abt MOD - not now.

Good luck and welcum ...

Top Bottom