E34 Meet Up in MMZ

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

smike

Club Guest
Caling all E34 to meet up tomorrow night at MMZ . Pls refere to Shah Alam meet up side to know the add of MMZ. The E36 and E46 are getting together too. So E34 out there lets meet up guys...............:cheers::rock::rock:

I think there is a gathering by E36 Fanatics and their E36 Acquaintances from Thailand @ MMZ tonight...

V-Man;825213 said:
Where were you SMIKE ? Didn't see you around..

Bro i got screwed by work la. Damn it. For sure this friday i am going and taking half day off if have too. Hope to see more E34's this coming Friday. See you there bro if you are intend to go. :cheers:

Ayoo blater smike ..lu ahh kasi ponteng lu kerja ka ..talak baik ohh ..kawan kawan tunggu sama lu lorr

smike;825503 said:
Bro i got screwed by work la. Damn it. For sure this friday i am going and taking half day off if have too. Hope to see more E34's this coming Friday. See you there bro if you are intend to go. :cheers:

Aiyaaa... your E34 suppose to be the pact leader and benchmark for the E34's .... haha.. next time around bro

Wahh ini macam blater smike satu latus ayam punya satay mau kasi belanja ...itu manyak sejok punya v-man kasi sponsor larr sikit

ICEMAN 68;825506 said:
Ayoo blater smike ..lu ahh kasi ponteng lu kerja ka ..talak baik ohh ..kawan kawan tunggu sama lu lorr
Bro Iceman, shooting finished late la due to some problem. What to do in advertising line, sometime things happen la. But next week no shoot, so far so good. See you bro this Friday. :cheers:

^^ wa manyak malu la tau keh... wa punya keta tara hensem macam lu punya bilu thander e36 ...

V-Man;825520 said:
^^ wa manyak malu la tau keh... wa punya keta tara hensem macam lu punya bilu thander e36 ...

latuk V-man ...itu smike ahh pakai apa keleta ...lu punya rainsport boleh kasi blader smike cuba cuba lorrr ...

MadZiZ;825598 said:
When is the next E34 meet??? Can i join too...??? LOL :p

Sure bro, this friday i think, check the meet up session on the forum page. :cheers:

Top Bottom