e34 meet malaysia/thailand

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Will plan with simonseze to meet up with Thai BMW group during dive to south thailand.It will be on 1 week of jun

yusriyacob;414171 said:
sawadee kap...bro simonseze34....since i am away for a treatment in a hospital for a couple of week and i missed this thread till this chapters and seems like no solutions to be made, and i am volunteer my self and vixxx to do a medium as a request to make the both sides meeting to come true...nmae the place and i will be there....he he he
Truely appreciated the HELP brother ...... I hope that you are doing alot better ?! The E34 heads are still Brain -storming the options on my side of the fence........ I am trying to contain my excitement with this project .....

I will be away on a Seminar on Monday -Thursday ..... so if you want to get in touch with me sent me an email .... simonsadams@gmail.com ....... it will be a busy 2 weeks for me and I am not looking forward to it at all ...... Keep in touch Brothers !!!!

totoro;414713 said:
oh damn !! just for e34 only?

what about for e46? got any plan?

As far as I know BMW ...is BMW ..... don't matter if its E34 or 46 ....... to me we are all one big Family .....!!! If this meeting is going to happend ( It will !!!!!!) everyone is invited ...... in the name of BMW !!!!!

vixxx;413760 said:
totoi43, tonite ade gathering care to join? Call me for more info...:top:

thanks 4 the invitation bro vixxx...last friday ..my pc struck by lightning..cant serve internet..maybe next time.looking forward meeting one of the sifu in this club...thanks again .

At the moment ...how many people have you got that are interested in coming over to the join The Biggest ...BMW / e34 meeting ????

There will be around 15 to 20 cars that will make to hatyai on the thai drive. The dates are we depart KL 5.6.2009 and return on 8.6.2009

I am back ........been BUSY !!! .......another great looking E34 just rolled out of the garage...

Top Bottom