e34 meet malaysia/thailand

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Are those body kit made by fiber or PU? I like the silver car with AC kits..

bluepanther;412142 said:
....nice and slurpy cars. Now i feel like hard to close my eyes on them cars.

OFFENDED ?? WHO ??. I think what you mean is ' Do u guys want more pics' ?..hehehe. Well,....like i said it's Thailand.........
Land of the white elephant and e34, and also chicks.

I am glad that you guys like the pix ....(All of them !!!) ........chix we have plenty here ....and when the E-34 club travels .....we always have a good selection of ladiesssss............ Fast cars and Fast ladies ....E-34 for LIFE !!! that's out MOTO !!!

simonseze34;412468 said:
I am glad that you guys like the pix ....(All of them !!!) ........chix we have plenty here ....and when the E-34 club travels .....we always have a good selection of ladiesssss............ Fast cars and Fast ladies ....E-34 for LIFE !!! that's out MOTO !!!

bro simonseze...gua jadi hilang looking at the photo...wish my e34 can be like that...( ada wang semua jadi..) p/s the songkran girls not so bad...

totoi43;412599 said:
bro simonseze...gua jadi hilang looking at the photo...wish my e34 can be like that...( ada wang semua jadi..) p/s the songkran girls not so bad...
My advise about modifying the car ...."take your time with it bro" ..... I want my car to look like many of those E-34 yakuza ...but the more I think ....." it's not me " ....I have to find what's my STYLE ....what I am going to be Comfortable with !!! ...so take your time bro ....

simonseze34;412724 said:
My advise about modifying the car ...."take your time with it bro" ..... I want my car to look like many of those E-34 yakuza ...but the more I think ....." it's not me " ....I have to find what's my STYLE ....what I am going to be Comfortable with !!! ...so take your time bro ....

:top:I definately agree with u bro...bak kata org putih.." ukur baju badan sendiri "..slow n steady bro..mann,,mannn..

totoi43;413280 said:
:top:I definately agree with u bro...bak kata org putih.." ukur baju badan sendiri "..slow n steady bro..mann,,mannn..

Totoi, Simonseze is Thai...

Khun Simon, let see if this help
I definately agree with u bro...u know
bak kata org putih.." ukur baju badan sendiri "..like guava guy said, measure your own size...opsss hahahaha
slow n steady bro..u know
mann,,mannn This is in Chinese mean slow-slow

....so bro vixxx....... any first move toward this e34 gathering at this side like talking to the committees or anything? Cheers.

I believe everyone here is expecting/waiting maybe 1st draft itinerary from TH Team as they want this even to be happen at their place.

Once proposal come/ready than we shall discus further on how we can support their event :)

vixxx;413495 said:
I believe everyone here is expecting/waiting maybe 1st draft itinerary from TH Team as they want this even to be happen at their place.

Once proposal come/ready than we shall discus further on how we can support their event :)

Problem is Bkk and KL ,distance around 2000km! where's the even Venue?Needs some input from Team TH and KL .
smil483c3bd1d591a.gif

vixxx;413398 said:
Totoi, Simonseze is Thai...

Khun Simon, let see if this help
I definately agree with u bro...u know
bak kata org putih.." ukur baju badan sendiri "..like guava guy said, measure your own size...opsss hahahaha
slow n steady bro..u know
mann,,mannn This is in Chinese mean slow-slow

thanks bro vixxx...how can i miss that..

totoi43;413682 said:
thanks bro vixxx...how can i miss that..

totoi43, tonite ade gathering care to join? Call me for more info...:top:

GT-E34;413678 said:
Problem is Bkk and KL ,distance around 2000km! where's the even Venue?Needs some input from Team TH and KL .
smil483c3bd1d591a.gif

i heard its some where south centre TH - not really BKK, any how let see Simozese's plan

Songkran had past us by another year ..... Now , BACK to "Our" Project of the New Year .....The first Malay / Thai E-34 meeting ..........sounds simple but ... sure is far from SIMPLE...... even though we want this to be taken place in out home land but we also wants it to be fair to you all as well .....as I have said ...the challenge is not in the location ....but it will be the "Travel" side of things ..... all of our cars are well over 12 yrs . old ......for you to travel here is even a bigger risk "by car" .......cars will be breaking down / going through the trouble sounthern provinces of Thailand is the Bkk e-34 club biggest concern for our guests ....... and many of our "Extreame" E-34 s will not be taking their cars as it will be too far of a distance ..it can't take the punishment ...........so here is what I am thinking ( Not what my club is thinking ...cuz they are still THINKING !!) We wll find a nice relax location for all of us to get to know and meet one another ...possiblly in a Resort ..........You may have to travel by a short plane ride to Suwanapumi Airport where we will pick you all up in our E-34 s and take you all to a resort where we will hold our First meeting and have a nice over night activities and dinner together ............something like !!!!

By the way Thank you for the Translation ..... I am trying to learn your language as much as I could ....Thanks again !!!

simonseze34;414012 said:
Songkran had past us by another year ..... Now , BACK to "Our" Project of the New Year .....The first Malay / Thai E-34 meeting ..........sounds simple but ... sure is far from SIMPLE...... even though we want this to be taken place in out home land but we also wants it to be fair to you all as well .....as I have said ...the challenge is not in the location ....but it will be the "Travel" side of things ..... all of our cars are well over 12 yrs . old ......for you to travel here is even a bigger risk "by car" .......cars will be breaking down / going through the trouble sounthern provinces of Thailand is the Bkk e-34 club biggest concern for our guests ....... and many of our "Extreame" E-34 s will not be taking their cars as it will be too far of a distance ..it can't take the punishment ...........so here is what I am thinking ( Not what my club is thinking ...cuz they are still THINKING !!) We wll find a nice relax location for all of us to get to know and meet one another ...possiblly in a Resort ..........You may have to travel by a short plane ride to Suwanapumi Airport where we will pick you all up in our E-34 s and take you all to a resort where we will hold our First meeting and have a nice over night activities and dinner together ............something like !!!!

bro any possible to meet up with those e36'ers too ....e34 and e36'ers ??

mandonna;414019 said:
bro, is chumphon/ranong a well known tourist resort?:top::top::top::top:

I am sure that in these provinces there are hotels and small resorts ......

ICEMAN 13;414020 said:
bro any possible to meet up with those e36'ers too ....e34 and e36'ers ??

Anything is possible Iceman !!! ....but I must say ...that they are not as "Friendly" or as welcoming as the E34 for some reason....We have invited them to come and join with us in MANY Occasions but either we had no replies or just 1 or 2 came but only stayed for short time only ...... Let just say that even my BOSS (from work) that owns a very "Mean" E-36 had ONCE went to the E36 meeting and He'd never went back and prefer to stay with the E-34 club ........

simonseze34;414075 said:
Anything is possible Iceman !!! ....but I must say ...that they are not as "Friendly" or as welcoming as the E34 for some reason....We have invited them to come and join with us in MANY Occasions but either we had no replies or just 1 or 2 came but only stayed for short time only ...... Let just say that even my BOSS (from work) that owns a very "Mean" E-36 had ONCE went to the E36 meeting and He'd never went back and prefer to stay with the E-34 club ........

sawadee kap...bro simonseze34....since i am away for a treatment in a hospital for a couple of week and i missed this thread till this chapters and seems like no solutions to be made, and i am volunteer my self and vixxx to do a medium as a request to make the both sides meeting to come true...nmae the place and i will be there....he he he

Top Bottom