e34 meet malaysia/thailand

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
climenta;410502 said:
Can I drive my e36 & join u fellas? Pls pls pls let me come along:D

Hey ...... I don't care if you would drive a Proton / an E-36 / or BMX bike to the meeting ....as long as you got the love for Bimmers and a strong drive to have good FUN.... pack that bag and get ready to PARTY !!!!!

Got to make this PARTY happend !!!!!!!

Note : we all have got to help out to make this happend ................

hey mandonna, are you the organizer for this event?
what is the theme for this event?

NO LAH, BUT I WILL HELP OUT U GUYS TO MAKE THIS MEET BECOME A SUCCESFUL EVENT,200% SOKONG.:top:

nice pics bro simonseze34,

.......WOW, Thailand........ land of the white elephant and e34. ( errrr..also chicks ).

mandonna;410785 said:
NO LAH, BUT I WILL HELP OUT U GUYS TO MAKE THIS MEET BECOME A SUCCESFUL EVENT,200% SOKONG.:top:

Gathering only for E34 ? If possible be a biggers e34 gathering in the country.

GT-E34;410992 said:
Gathering only for E34 ? If possible be a biggers e34 gathering in the country.

Who knows ....it might becomes The 1st time anywhere !!!....where 2 e-34 clubs from 2 different countries meets...!!! I have runs the ideas through some of the HEADS ..... and we are now going to be asking the club members for some ideas.........

1 st Problem so far is ...... many of the "Beast"(Since they are or will be the MAIN Attractions) may or may NOT be able to make it due to the distance from Bkk to Hadyai is well over 1000km ........ Air bag suspensions won't hold through some rough terrains ..... Monster wheels / Rubbers also will have a real tough time ......
2nd Prob ....... To have a LARGE amount of cars going through the 3 main Province in the South that are still under-fire by the rebels will be far too high of a risk for so many to take ........

3rd. Petchburi province somehow came into the conversation ...... Beautiful settings ......Low cost for Hotel / Food etc..... If you were to come here by plane or Bus trip ....we might be able to work something out .........It will be about 3-4 Hrs drive for many of us from Bkk.......... and most importantly it won't Hurt the cars too much ........This is suppose to be our first meeting as we would like to ONE day go across to your home for our 2nd Annual meeting ............

Just some ideas for you guys to look into .....Still have plenty of rooms to work with ...

....I propose bro VIXXX and GT-E34 to be our medium over here to make this 'dream gathering' turn to reality. Any other better ideas guys???

3rd. Petchburi province somehow came into the conversation ...... Beautiful settings ......Low cost for Hotel / Food etc..... If you were to come here by plane or Bus trip ....we might be able to work something out .........It will be about 3-4 Hrs drive for many of us from Bkk.......... and most importantly it won't Hurt the cars too much ........This is suppose to be our first meeting as we would like to ONE day go across to your home for our 2nd Annual meeting ............

Meaning that those from M'sia will not be driving into Thailand? If so what happen 2 "e34 meet thailand/malaysia":dontknow:

Remind me thos day - Phuket Bikers Week, really happening :top.....

I think if this goin to be an official event thn better get BMW Malaysia committee to decide

off course have to discuss with BMWCM Commitee..so many sifu and otai there..they can advise:wink:

We will have to put our heads together on this .... It could be done ...but ......have to find an agreeable solution ! Take your time ...and tries to look at things from both sides .....

thanks for trying to make this to happend for all of us ....

mandonna, this time you have to go....
everyone already 'racun' by you...
faster done up your e34 and lets make this as the biggest convoy "E-34"
the list of E34 about 200 cars... lets see how many turn up!

mandonna;410385 said:
Just toying around why dont we have a meet between e34 owners malaysia and thailand, lets say songkla, krabi,bukit kayu hitam, etc....:top:

WoW! Good idea lar Bro... :top:

Top Bottom