e34 meet malaysia/thailand

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

mandonna

Club Guest
Just toying around why dont we have a meet between e34 owners malaysia and thailand, lets say songkla, krabi,bukit kayu hitam, etc....:top:

ya.., great idea.., calling vixxx....., my translator.

Hmm.., but please make sure E34 owners from Thai bring extra nice chics in their nice cars ya..?

Hey boys ....The E34 club Thailand ..just had our annual meeting / open sales yesterday ....it was FUN ..... I will down load pix for you all to see by tonight ...... And ...me and Webmaster have spoken and was toying around with the ideas of having the 2 sides meet as well .........I have been given the task to try and make that happend on our side of the fence ...Songkran may be abit too short of a time frame to try and come up with something ........ we will have to work on it ....

count me in!!!! i cant wait to see those monster e34 frm thailand and hopefully it's happen on middle of june

some pix of yesterday's E-34 meeting and open sales ...... check out my 3 Favourite things that was on sales ........ 1 is a VERY RARE Ac wheels ...guess which one ??

even better than rims .....Chixxxxxx..........!!!!!! only 2 of them to enjoy this time .........

June ....??!!! hummmm ....I will have to call a meeting tomorrow ..... Hadyai sounds good ....!!!! ...........

More will follow .......waiting for other members to Up load the pix .......
Alpina ...Anyone????!!!!!

Top Bottom