e34 m50 market price

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
wan520i;251515 said:
James Chun, are you serious? To be honest, is very hard for me to believe 520 can reach 235km/h with everything in stock, is it because smallest rims 15 inch with 195/60/15 make it happen?

Is even harder to believe that E39 525 is a loser to your E34 520i....

Another word, is UNBELIEVABLE!!! is AMAZING!!

yeah...i thought m50b20 can only hit 211km/h
hehe...but i wont dare to speed beyond 200km/h, nanti kena tangkaped by police:eek:
but i tried 190km/h in a camry b4, syiok, but i guess the e34 will b better:rock:

Dear All,

Of Course I Am Serious. It Was Last Year Hari Raya La~~~ Few Car At The Highway, I Was Racing With MERC E240 , New Type I Think. The MERC 240 & Me Both Run At Top Speed At 200km/h, But My Old E34 520I Manual Over Run Him . Speedtrometer Stop At 200km/h For 30 Sec I Think, Then Suddenly Rise To 235km/h Smoothly, Very Surprised... , I Think That Guy Must Be Fed up Loose To An Old Car. Haha~~ His Car Number Plate Is From Johor, May Be Already Sell His Merc N Get A Beemer, Haha!!

Not Downhill At All, Just Normal Highway.

I Am Using Continental Tyre On My 520i . I WIll Never Regret To Buy Continental Tyre Again. Even My E39 Also Planning To Change Soon.

I Still Love My E34 520i Although I Got E39 525i. Both Also Great Car, But In Term Of Top Speed, Of Course E34 Cause That Car Can Easily Hit 200km/h Without Any Problem. I Not Sure About That Final Drive Ratio, I Only Know My E34 Don't Like To Fool Around .

I Still prefer Manual Gearbox . If My E39 Is Using Manual But Not Steptronic, Sure Very Syiok La!!

The Steptronic Gearbox Very Stupid One, Everytime Wana Change To The Lowest Gear, You press the Gas Pedal All The Way Down To Activate The "Kick Down Switch", Computer Will Think Whether It Is Ok To Let You Change The Gear. The Gear Changing Process A Bit Delay Too Cause Steptronic Got Clutch Delay Valve, To Protect The Gearbox. Walao!! Not Enjoy La!! Manual One Very Easy La~~~ I Don;t Know About The Paddle Shift Gearbox, Is It Delay As Well??

I Am Not Cheating, Seriously.

My E34 Engine Give Me Some Turbo Engine Sound I Rev My Engine Untill The Red Rev. I Duno since When Got Such Turbo Sound, Any Idea?? I Only Change Gear When The Rev Hit The Red Zone , This Is My Driving Habit, I Like To Hear The Engine Sound, Very "Steam" La!!! My Mechanic Said E34 Is Bullet Proof Engine After Hearing My Driving Style. He Service My E34 Every Month & Said Engine Is Fine, Gasket Ok, No Bocor. I Think If I Drive Japan Like That Engine Already "Kong" Many Times La~~

So Anyone Who Wants To Buy A Beemer, Get A Manual One, You Will Crazy Fall In Love To That Beemer.

Keep In Touch Ya~~~

flash;251544 said:
Wah, SMALL SICK 2.0L in an E34 can touch 235kmh, kudos, even my ex-E36 326i:cool: finds it difficult to touch 230kmh. My current SLOTH can only manage about 200kmh and that also with some assistance... DOWNHILL! I wanna know what you have in there...:smokin: :smokin:

Sick?? Not Sick At All, Still Got Two Wings To Fly, hehe~~~
3 Series Small Car Mah, Run Too Fast Very Scary Leh~~~

James Chun;251609 said:
Dear All,

Of Course I Am Serious. It Was Last Year Hari Raya La~~~ Few Car At The Highway, I Was Racing With MERC E240 , New Type I Think. The MERC 240 & Me Both Run At Top Speed At 200km/h, But My Old E34 520I Manual Over Run Him . Speedtrometer Stop At 200km/h For 30 Sec I Think, Then Suddenly Rise To 235km/h Smoothly, Very Surprised... , I Think That Guy Must Be Fed up Loose To An Old Car. Haha~~ His Car Number Plate Is From Johor, May Be Already Sell His Merc N Get A Beemer, Haha!!

Not Downhill At All, Just Normal Highway.

I Am Using Continental Tyre On My 520i . I WIll Never Regret To Buy Continental Tyre Again. Even My E39 Also Planning To Change Soon.

I Still Love My E34 520i Although I Got E39 525i. Both Also Great Car, But In Term Of Top Speed, Of Course E34 Cause That Car Can Easily Hit 200km/h Without Any Problem. I Not Sure About That Final Drive Ratio, I Only Know My E34 Don't Like To Fool Around .

I Still prefer Manual Gearbox . If My E39 Is Using Manual But Not Steptronic, Sure Very Syiok La!!

The Steptronic Gearbox Very Stupid One, Everytime Wana Change To The Lowest Gear, You press the Gas Pedal All The Way Down To Activate The "Kick Down Switch", Computer Will Think Whether It Is Ok To Let You Change The Gear. The Gear Changing Process A Bit Delay Too Cause Steptronic Got Clutch Delay Valve, To Protect The Gearbox. Walao!! Not Enjoy La!! Manual One Very Easy La~~~ I Don;t Know About The Paddle Shift Gearbox, Is It Delay As Well??

I Am Not Cheating, Seriously.

My E34 Engine Give Me Some Turbo Engine Sound I Rev My Engine Untill The Red Rev. I Duno since When Got Such Turbo Sound, Any Idea?? I Only Change Gear When The Rev Hit The Red Zone , This Is My Driving Habit, I Like To Hear The Engine Sound, Very "Steam" La!!! My Mechanic Said E34 Is Bullet Proof Engine After Hearing My Driving Style. He Service My E34 Every Month & Said Engine Is Fine, Gasket Ok, No Bocor. I Think If I Drive Japan Like That Engine Already "Kong" Many Times La~~

So Anyone Who Wants To Buy A Beemer, Get A Manual One, You Will Crazy Fall In Love To That Beemer.

Keep In Touch Ya~~~

hai,bro,you said hold for 30 sec at 200km/h ,then suddenly to 235km/h by smoothly,this occur may be your speedometer something wrong,are the speed are 200km/h then the reading are 235km/h??

Amazing E34 520 at town!!!!!

GT-E34;251633 said:
hai,bro,you said hold for 30 sec at 200km/h ,then suddenly to 235km/h by smoothly,this occur may be your speedometer something wrong,are the speed are 200km/h then the reading are 235km/h??

Amazing E34 520 at town!!!!!

Of Course Not La~~~ I Can Feel My Car Is Running At Further Higher Speed Than 200km/h.... If I Keep Tekan, I Think The Speedometer Can Can Run At 240km/h Top Speed.

Not At Town, But On Highway......

I Know May Be Some Of You Think I Am Tipu, But That Is True Anyway.

So When You See E34, Don't Think You Can Overrun Them, Cause They Might Appear At Your Mirror Suddenly, Haha!!!

James Chun;251635 said:
Of Course Not La~~~ I Can Feel My Car Is Running At Further Higher Speed Than 200km/h.... If I Keep Tekan, I Think The Speedometer Can Can Run At 240km/h Top Speed.

So When You See E34, Don't Think You Can Overrun Them, Cause They Might Appear At Your Mirror Suddenly, Haha!!!

Wow!!!yours are super 520 e34 cheers!!!!salute you !!!!

James Chun;251635 said:

Dont worry bro i believe u from the beginning. Now..... who needs to buy a porsche or a ferrari......

James Chun,

Why you use 195/60/15? who recommend you that size? I think your are on WRONG tire size, you should use at least 205/65/15 or 225/60/15 as specified in BMW owner manual.

If compare to 205/65/15 with your current tire, your speedometer is 5% faster than actual speed, compare to 225/60/15 you are 5.5% faster.

If you speedo show 235km/h, you may actual run at 222km/h (-5.5%).

So 222km/h for E34 520i is also FAST!! is Amazing, too!!

cheers,

wan520i;251710 said:
James Chun,

Why you use 195/60/15? who recommend you that size? I think your are on WRONG tire size, you should use at least 205/65/15 or 225/60/15 as specified in BMW owner manual.

If compare to 205/65/15 with your current tire, your speedometer is 5% faster than actual speed, compare to 225/60/15 you are 5.5% faster.

If you speedo show 235km/h, you may actual run at 222km/h (-5.5%).

So 222km/h for E34 520i is also FAST!! is Amazing, too!!

cheers,

Excuse me bro wan520i......... does this mean that smaller wheels make the speedo a bit faster? If im right, then what happens in my case, with 235/35/19,
lets say if it touches 100 kmh, what is its actual speed then... CHEERS.

I think his is using 195/65/15. I am using this size it is written on my original owner manual.

Normally smaller size of tyre can get a higher top speed, and save fuel.

Thanks For Reply, I Just Checked My Tyre, It Should Be 205/60 15.

So What Is The Actual Speed???

Thanks,Wan tyre caculation formula.the diffrence tyre and rim using,just like 50cent syling and 20cent syling both turn one round,which give a bigger rotation ?

anyone driving m50b20 VANOS in auto?

how is the response n FC?

Thanks sifu

wa..lau, sound betul shiok la, reached 210 once with my auto 96 525i, didn't tekan further, leg too short, maybe tak cukup "steam". my friend manage 240 fr kl to jb highway-also 525i auto. but my heart is getting older n more coward to try la.

Top Bottom