E30 tt session

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Daniel E30

Club Guest
Dear all,On behalf of E30 lovers, would like to start up another call for E30 TT. First and foremost lets decide on :Dates : ( Dec 2011 or Jan 2012? )Venue : Same place? or new suggestion. ( I found Rasta in Tmn Tun with huge car park and less ppl ) opposite Tenaga Wan car shop.Feel free to input and finalize the program.Have a good weekend.; )

picture of this area TTDI ? daytime please... aleast 50 carparks...

Would consider also if the time and location is known. A bit nob of TTDI area.

Cheers

can we also have an e36/46 TT on that same day as the e30 ....

hope the orgynizer don't mind ya ....who knows he only wants it exclusive for e30 , hence why i ask this ....

ehhh, as long as its a bimmer....need help with a co-organizer...takut i missed some treads as i travel..ICEMAN13...( HELP ? )

suggested date 18 Dec or else need to wait for next year d.. coz other weekends will be holiday season..

Guys any Tt session let me know.. I'm working in Kuching but I have shipped my e30 back to port Dickson.. Would love to join an E30 or bimmer TT session a's I haven't been for one.. Seems like u guys are having lotsa fun..

yeah.. it will be great.. but still waiting for most of them to come back from loong leave...
soon i guess.. :)

mizhan;704214 said:
Next weekend wud be good. I hear puddycat's car is ready :love:

how do you know ?... my car parked at home all the time....

i wonder who....

Top Bottom