E30 Help needed

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

tull the prigger

Club Guest
Hi everybody! Currently driving a stock E30 318 (M). Looking for a place to do some general repair work ie; wiring, servicing & possibly bigger repair work in the future. Heard theres a few M-Power around. Any difference in price & quality of work? Currently living in PJ area, if anybody can recommend a place to go would be of great help!What's this M-Power in USJ I hear you guys raving about? More info please

Welcome.Me newbie 2. Let me just list for you whats where as i know it.

1.Mpower(nathan)-Tmn.Mayang PJ(NEAR OLD lIM kOK wING)
2.Mspeed (Ah Meng) USJ
3.Bimmer Auto (Selvam) - PJ OLD TOWN
4.FD Jaya (Mr.OOI)- Old Klang Road

Thats about a few i know thats close

There's a thread tat's dedicated to tis topic I think its in the general tech...or do a search :D

welcome to the bimmer world!! :eek:k: :cry:

Try on the search too...
at the meantime, you can check the prices before laying your car for a major work..

sometimes, paying a little for a better quality its worth it.

try Bavarian Auto (Damansara Kayu Ara).. a little pricy

welcome to the club dude....

also do try optimum in kayu ara.....

generally a good workshop just tht they tend to b a lil slow and work is done better whn the main guy jason(ah foo) undertakes the repairs etc...

do meet up with us e30 owners one of these days and get helpful advice etc.

rgds,
-brad-

thanks for the warm welcome. did a search and i found a list of places like naidu, bala, ahmeng, etc.

wanted to among all those shops, who would you guys recommend for wiring, servicing work.

i have the 'inspection' light up in the dashboard and it worries me. my right signal blinks faster than usual.

Originally posted by tull the prigger@Dec 8 2005, 01:54 AM
thanks for the warm welcome. did a search and i found a list of places like naidu, bala, ahmeng, etc.

wanted to among all those shops, who would you guys recommend for wiring, servicing work.

i have the 'inspection' light up in the dashboard and it worries me. my right signal blinks faster than usual.
haiya,
"i have the 'inspection' light up in the dashboard and it worries me. my right signal blinks faster than usual."

thts nothing lah......
inspection light:means tht u didnt get ur service light reset or ur unit has gone wonky.

right signal light blinks faster coz ur bulb has blown,could either be the frnt or the rear bulb.get it checked or changed.
if its not wiring,and just the bulb,shld be no more thn rm3 per bulb.

anymore info,i can be reached at maxis two five zero four two eight eight.

rgds,
-brad-

Top Bottom