E12

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
wjie20;739037 said:
To tor, your potential E12?

I get slightly suspicious when there is no pictures. A 520 might be to small, my mind was set on a 525 or rather a 528 if i was to choose a E12

Tor;740918 said:
I get slightly suspicious when there is no pictures. A 520 might be to small, my mind was set on a 525 or rather a 528 if i was to choose a E12

I know what you mean. I was hoping for pictures to be uploaded later.

My 525 has awesome power, though I know it can do better after a nice overhaul.

Hi bim12, welcome to the club. As club rules, I suggest you take the time to introduce yourself at the newbie section.

Btw, nice car that is, are you going to buy over it?

hi wje20.

will do that intro.thank you.havent decided yet...anyway that is to be given away and not for sale
as the owner,a lady is too old to maintain the car..i suppose she was the first owner or so..

Thats a good find. Seems to be in a good nick as well. E12 in good shape is not easy to come by. Too bad it´s not being used, BMW don´t like sitting around unused. A startup to be run warm once a month is highly recommendable. Price of a car drops dramatically if the car doesn´t run.

Hi Tor, been asking around about this, but I thought you could answer.

My question is if it is possible to do a long term storage for a car. I'm flying off over seas to study. I would probably be back once or twice a year... So, in between that time, the car would be left alone.

http://www.autoparts-bazaar.com/do-search.php?car_make=bmw&car_model=bmw-528i[/URL]
DEAR,
please visit this website and chose your product very easily

wjie20;751523 said:
Hi Tor, been asking around about this, but I thought you could answer.

My question is if it is possible to do a long term storage for a car. I'm flying off over seas to study. I would probably be back once or twice a year... So, in between that time, the car would be left alone.

No problem. Turn the engine every time you´re home. Disconnect battery if not it will slowly discharge. Also roll the car back and forth so the tyre don´t sit on the same place (or jack it up slightly to take some of the weight off the wheels) I stored my E24 for years. Just started it up every so often.

Top Bottom