Driver side windscreen fogs up

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

redlotus

Club Guest
Hi bros, been having this problem, which is not that bad for short trips but on long ones however...can be annoying, as only the driver side of the windscreen fogs up. Again not too bad during the day, in fact hardly much, but it gets obvious and worse when just after a rain at night. Any hints?I took my car for a quick wash in Penang, took it into one of those motorised auto washes. Seen Audis and mercs washed there, so figured it was alright. When the car came out, there were swirl marks on the hood and elsewhere. Clean yes but what were these marks??? Will take a pic soon. Ever had this experience with these kind of car washes??Anyone know a good carshop/service center for bimmer in Kota Baru?Thanks guys, appreciate it...Peace.

Wait, so fast got swirls after coming out from the wash??

Or was it that there weren't that noticeable prior to the car wash instead redlotus?

If that's the case, I suppose the pads/sponges used by the machines were already filled with debris when they started work on your car.

Swirl marks are like holograms.

swirls-on-bonnet_0.jpg

DSCF4624.jpg

Very noticeable under bright light or during the day... Very awful and painful to see on our rides too. :(

No Eggie86 they weren't there before la, some places it looked even kinda linear. I spoke to friend and he said it's possible the marks were due to the washing rotors working on the previous coat of wax ( I waxed and polished the car 2 months ago). Sending it for another wax and polish might help. Fingers crossed mate, and thanks for the input!

Top Bottom