Don't fall victim to Online Crooks, jerk them around instead..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
yalahh...you should try to simply playfully scam him instead...hehehehe

Ops.. PayPal, the London Met and the FBI may require both Pundaa and Cuni to become witness.. :p

Continued...

I hadn't got a reply from "John" all day after that, so i sent him this one: (see if you can spot the deliberate typo) :D

On 9/8/10, I wrote:
Hi John,

I was at the western onion office today, and they said that there's a chance that i may still be able to send the money out.

Will keep you posted on this.

Cheers!

AND IMMEDIATELY AFTER THAT:

Reply:
Subject: Re: BMW Engine
Date: September 8, 2010 10:53 : 11 AM GMT+08:00
To: me

Thanks for your mail...Please email the western union receipt to PayPal Customer care email in order to receive the whole money into your account.

Thanks for your business.

John James

On 9/8/10, I wrote:
Hi John,

Whoa Nellie! that was super-douper quick! Yes they said it can be done but that i would have to pay 20 bucks to them for processing.

John, i don't have the 20 with me. Can you wire me the 20 so i can conclude this arrangement over here? Mr Gekko of the Children's Fund has been calling me asking about the 2k and I'm feeling a lot of pressure.

Cheers!

Thanks for the heads up berzerkdroid. Best thread I've read for a long while!

Continued...

I didn't think he would take the bait of my earlier email, so just to extract more MOs from this guy I next sent this one:

On 9/8/10, I wrote:
Hi John,

Mr Ben Dover of the western onion office called me just now and told me that the documents for processing the transfer are ready, and all that needs to be done is to handle the service fee. He suggests that we can do the transaction by deducting the fee from the shipping charge and then in turn deducting it from the sale price. The officer in this matter is Mr Plase Fukov, a russian i have been having long dealings with so the shipping money will be in good hands. Do you want his contact?

I trust that this arrangement should work to our mutual benefit.

Cheers mate!

Then i nearly fell off my chair when i got this:

Reply:
Date: September 8, 2010 12:21 : 33 AM GMT+08:00

Thanks for your mail...Yes please email contact for Mr Fukov.

John James

On 9/8/10, I wrote:
Hi John,

Mr Plase Fukov
Western Union Malaysia
HeadQuartered Central
Jalan Mai Isap
Kepala Butoq Hang
46300 Kuala Lumpur

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

So I wrote there "Hope it helps". Well it certainly helped me. Laughed for hours after that, I must admit! :D

berserkdroid;564121 said:
Continued...

I didn't think he would take the bait of my earlier email, so just to extract more MOs from this guy I next sent this one:

On 9/8/10, I wrote:
Hi John,

Mr Ben Dover of the western onion office called me just now and told me that the documents for processing the transfer are ready, and all that needs to be done is to handle the service fee. He suggests that we can do the transaction by deducting the fee from the shipping charge and then in turn deducting it from the sale price. The officer in this matter is Mr Plase Fukov, a russian i have been having long dealings with so the shipping money will be in good hands. Do you want his contact?

I trust that this arrangement should work to our mutual benefit.

Cheers mate!

Then i nearly fell off my chair when i got this:

Reply:
Date: September 8, 2010 12:21 : 33 AM GMT+08:00

Thanks for your mail...Yes please email contact for Mr Fukov.

John James

On 9/8/10, I wrote:
Hi John,

Mr Plase Fukov
Western Union Malaysia
HeadQuartered Central
Jalan Mai Isap
Kepala Butoq Hang
46300 Kuala Lumpur

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

So I wrote there "Hope it helps". Well it certainly helped me. Laughed for hours after that, I must admit! :D

:rofl: nearly fell off the chair laughing when I saw Mr Fukov's address.... ahahahahaha!!

On 9/8/10, I wrote:
Hi John,

Mr Plase Fukov
Western Union Malaysia
HeadQuartered Central
Jalan Mai Isap
Kepala Butoq Hang
46300 Kuala Lumpur

kakakakakaka............ this is F.....KING funny. Bet he is going for it. kakaka........

lol...i wonder if anyone can photoshop a western union receipt so you can send it across....he will sure be wondering what's going on.

Continued...

I bet he could just smell the money already...

Reply:
Date: September 8, 2010 2:17 : 05 AM GMT+08:00

Thanks...I will like you to get back to me with your full home address and phone number for my shipper to get in touch with you.

John

And then this turned up. It was by far the most accurate FAKE yet, and its links went to actual pages on Paypal's site....

fake6.jpg

Several things to note here:

1. 1999 Paypal Law? Since when can Paypal enact statutes?
2. Involvement of the FBI for violating PayPal? Is PayPal really that powerful to have the FBI act as their enforcers?
3. Font and color changes again at the end...

Then i got a reply from the Internet Crime Complaint Center (http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx - also accessible from the FBI's homepage):

ICC.jpg

And this is where the scammer is operating from, the floor above the restaurant. No 121A Woolwich High Street. This place is popularly known as the African Quarter and the restaurant you see is an African restaurant. How do i know? I called the Greenwhich Borough Police and made an online report as well. (http://cms.met.police.uk/met/boroughs/greenwich/index)

10636360.jpg

Interesting, isn't it?

extremely interesting bro...hehehehe..the guy must be caught!!!

your references and replies are hillarious as usual!!!...i wonder how can he be so persistant,:stupid::stupid::stupid: even after your replies!!!!

johnj;564367 said:
your references and replies are hillarious as usual!!!...i wonder how can he be so persistant,:stupid::stupid::stupid: even after your replies!!!!

Or maybe he's absolutely fkin stupid. I put so many references to so many things, and he still didn't manage to get it.

I thought that being in England, the names "Ben Dover" or "Plase Fukov" would have at least rung a bell with him, but noooooo...

IP ADDRESS OF SMITH THAT I GOT:

X-Originating-IP: [74.125.82.54]

I am not so good at all these internet/email things.
can you get more detail of this IP?

TQ.

You've got to send this to ZUG.com once you're done with the #$#$%..... too funny....Mr Dover, Mr Fukov and Mr Pundaa.... ROTFLMAO!!!

Top Bottom