Detailing

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

eric_s

Club Guest
Guys,On the question of detailing, which have you guys done up? there are so many products out there ie. PPS, Sierraglow, Diamondbrite, Permanon, etc, making choosing the right one a tad difficult.I m not the DIY type coz my mind is willing but my butt wont get off the chair.... thks guys!:top:

I like DIYing but result aint that good compare to professional

Actually DIYing is like a bonding to your precious ride. All the stuffs are atcually aint that expensive to buy. Just need to learn and learn and practice.

I am going to do my up my F10 on one of my Off Day..

gotta get hold of all the stuffs first

Aint gonna use any machine.. just plain out elbow grease....

PM KC or Seech for advise on detailing and what product to use ... they're the detailing guru's in this forum or simply check out the detailing thread.

Hi,

Go look for KC, i have pick up some skill from him and the products he use is polymer.....i can say, it is very good and very easy to use.

two of my 3s are done here.

[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]http://www.carnanny.com.my/

[/FONT]

Just do a teflon coatin once and for all.
Then just wash it yourself with good shampoo, no waxing required.
Send in like every 6-12mths for maintenance, that's it.

thks guys for the valuable feedback. am gonna try the DIY route (wonder how long its gonna last)... kira spend time bonding with the new baby, as bro ck318ci stated....
time to get the lazy butt off the couch!!

Guys,any idea if there is a product that can protect the front of the car from stonechipping? One that can be done during the respray process,maybe a clearcoat that can 'bounce' off stones?? I've heard about something or rather to that effect but didn't really seriously consider one till now.
My car suffers from seriously severe stonechipping over a short-ish period of time(1yr+),I'm ready for a respray but need to get some semblance of paint protection if the job is gonna last a meaningful amount of time..

^ You could get a car bra either clear or the same colour as your car or go leather. Afaik that's the only way to make sure you won't get stone chip.

colgan_car_bra_bmw_3series_05-09_PR1533.jpg

B33mEr;681218 said:
^ You could get a car bra either clear or the same colour as your car or go leather. Afaik that's the only way to make sure you won't get stone chip.

colgan_car_bra_bmw_3series_05-09_PR1533.jpg

Oh no!!! Not those fugly car bras.... nah,I'll take my chances with those stones;)

Hate our dirty roads.

Iylia H;681164 said:
washing and detailing will slowly be an addiction. PM eggie :p hahaha

Hoi apa ni... I'm only car wash freak, not detailing freak. Hahaha.

I just HAD to give my car a quick rubdown with ONR even though the rain had not even stopped earlier this evening. :biggrin:

Thank goodness I'd already cleaned the dirty rims before it rained. :p

Eggie86;681464 said:
Hoi apa ni... I'm only car wash freak, not detailing freak. Hahaha.

I just HAD to give my car a quick rubdown with ONR even though the rain had not even stopped earlier this evening. :biggrin:

Thank goodness I'd already cleaned the dirty rims before it rained. :p

Pardon me Lord of Car Wash Land. I beg to differ on the point of Detailing addict. hahaha

Iylia H;681484 said:
Pardon me Lord of Car Wash Land. I beg to differ on the point of Detailing addict. hahaha

Haha... I haven't gave my ride a proper clay and wax session for the past few months to be honest. :13:

Top Bottom