Demon eyes

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

vladd_tappish

Club Guest
Hi guys. I have just fitted the demon eye to my car. I fixed it in JB and I would like to let everyone where to get em in JB. He is offering the Demon eyes with installation for only RM450.00. It comes in blue and white too. The address is stated below so whoever wanna install pls call him and mention that you are a member of the BMW Club Malaysia. Here is a sample of how it looks like on my E36.LAU AUDIO AIR-CON & ACCESSORIESNo. 2 Jalan Delima 3/1Taman Delima Satu81100 Johor Bahru, JohorTel : XXXH/P : XXX CEVIN LAU ( Ah Tee )EDIT: DO NOT POST CONTACT NUMBERS ON THE FORUM. THE NECESSARY.

Originally posted by vladd_tappish@Mar 10 2006, 04:26 AM
Hi guys. I have just fitted the demon eye to my car. I fixed it in JB and I would like to let everyone where to get em in JB. He is offering the Demon eyes with installation for only RM450.00. It comes in blue and white too. The address is stated below so whoever wanna install pls call him and mention that you are a member of the BMW Club Malaysia. Here is a sample of how it looks like on my E36.

LAU AUDIO AIR-CON & ACCESSORIES
No. 2 Jalan Delima 3/1
Taman Delima Satu
81100 Johor Bahru, Johor
Tel : 07-3532857
H/P : 012-7076518

CEVIN LAU ( Ah Tee )
Near Taman Daya :blink:

next to Petronas Station :eek:

Vladd, how come it looks red? Is the headlights switched on? Is the effect as per CCFL? The ring can't be seen clearly...snap more pictures please boleh kah? :p

Vladd bro.....

I hope u dont run into any police or JPJ when u drive at night.... its illegal to install red lights at the front of yr vehicle.... then the demon eyes will cost u more than RM450....

Someone from north did it in the past, now he is selling (or have sold) them liao....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

DD...

They are called Demon Eyes, are red. Its illegal to have any red lights in the front of a car, at least in most countries.... Angel eyes are bluish or whitish....

Originally posted by 5201@Mar 29 2006, 03:00 PM
Vladd bro.....

I hope u dont run into any police or JPJ when u drive at night.... its illegal to install red lights at the front of yr vehicle.... then the demon eyes will cost u more than RM450....

Someone from north did it in the past, now he is selling (or have sold) them liao....

DD...

They are called Demon Eyes, are red. Its illegal to have any red lights in the front of a car, at least in most countries.... Angel eyes are bluish or whitish....
Ah Son Neh. Thx for the explanation 5201. Got it.

Yeah boy...a wee bit too 'hot' for Malaysian cops. Terlalu merah....banyak garang...it's like having brake lights in front. Hahaha.... :D

Your car's blue...should go for either the white or blue CCFL lah.

Originally posted by 5201@Mar 29 2006, 03:38 PM

Unless u add a switch so that u can switch it off during roadblocks..... else yr wallet is f.arked.....

You are Damn right bro. I do have a switch placed under my steering so that I can off em whenever I want. Thanks for the advice. The best thing about my demon eyes is, I hardly see any road hoggers in front of me. They will surely give way to me! SERIOUS. I have tried it on the North South Highway. I am proud to say that my UDM is the one and only with demon eyes in JB! Any followers? :D :D :D

Top Bottom