Dark Knight Rises E90

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

amirulhn

Club Guest
looking good bro. Big improvement in garang-ness! :top:

wow..side by side supercars while balancing, eh? :4:

Interesting tyre mix.. love to see how it handles when throwing the car in a corner.. on different road and weather conditions..

astroboy;773169 said:
Interesting tyre mix.. love to see how it handles when throwing the car in a corner.. on different road and weather conditions..

Like floating on the moon. I think because of the RFT. I've went through several hell when driving on heavy rain on my previous 16" RFT. But with this new setting haven't tried yet.

Maniac;773154 said:
looking good bro. Big improvement in garang-ness! :top:

wow..side by side supercars while balancing, eh? :4:

Thanks maniac! I can feel how the rear tyre pushing my car. And no more uncle car :rock:

Yeah side by side with the Galardo. Mau snap pic own car pun segan :p

Get a set of Euro plates, it will totally rise the dark knight among the crowd. If takut saman, just pasang belakang je.. like mine.. haha!

391908_10150675679251632_1235542592_n.jpg

Oh! Don't forget the CF gurney flap.. :9:

ck318ci;773667 said:
Very nice..
Anything else in the pipelines.

Yups want to change it to twin tips by next year. Looking for good wshop with good price. Any recomendation?

astroboy;773671 said:
Get a set of Euro plates, it will totally rise the dark knight among the crowd. If takut saman, just pasang belakang je.. like mine.. haha!

Oh! Don't forget the CF gurney flap.. :9:

For now I'm only interested with that small tiny lip at the rear. But don't know which type to choose. I thought it's called M3 Rear Spoiler?

hanzo7979;773676 said:
Looking cool with those 194's M wheels :top:

Thanx Hanzo. I think it suits well with the black color :)

I got my twin pipe from Singapore.
Think I paid 150 SGD for it or there about
Is actually modded from exsiting exhaust, just " Operated" to have twin outlet
Installation was 40 SGD.

Regards to the spoiler.
I personally prefer the M tech one. Is a little bit buklier and flow very well with the boot.
The M3, I have contemplated before but decided I am going M tech All the way...

Next is time to source a M bodykit la bro.. Having a boot lip without the M kit is not so nice..

ck318ci;774795 said:
I got my twin pipe from Singapore.
Think I paid 150 SGD for it or there about
Is actually modded from exsiting exhaust, just " Operated" to have twin outlet
Installation was 40 SGD.

Regards to the spoiler.
I personally prefer the M tech one. Is a little bit buklier and flow very well with the boot.
The M3, I have contemplated before but decided I am going M tech All the way...

Next is time to source a M bodykit la bro.. Having a boot lip without the M kit is not so nice..

All the way to SG .. can consider Seri Gombak only.

Yups initially also thinking of the M-Tech but then shifted to M3 la hehee minimalist :top:

M bodykit is far far away from my project for now. Have to let go the ori set is not that easy can cause headache :stupid:

My original one still sitting at the painter's garage..
No one wants them..
I got my M sport kit quite cheaply( I Guess)- 2500 total. Respray whole car another 2.8k

ck318ci;776535 said:
My original one still sitting at the painter's garage..
No one wants them..
I got my M sport kit quite cheaply( I Guess)- 2500 total. Respray whole car another 2.8k

Have you try chop shop? If can get RM1k for all also good right?

Anyway your MSport Kit is it original material or PP? Bodykit project will due in another two (2) years plan :cool:

gendong;776573 said:
When are the new rims coming bro?

Two answers:-

1. I got this new (not so new) 194M rims on 15.9.2012
2. I'll only upgrade to newer (maybe not so new also) only after 2 years minimum of usage.

BlackE90
Initially Dark Tail Light was also in my project list. But then I dont know how I still in love with my current Amber Twilight hahah

hanzo7979
Is it possible to LCI?

j35i45d;776972 said:
hanzo7979
Is it possible to LCI?

Possible Bro, if your pocket deep enough :wink:!! I think you only need to change the boot together with the LCI led tail light....

hanzo7979;776977 said:
Possible Bro, if your pocket deep enough :wink:!! I think you only need to change the boot together with the LCI led tail light....

My pocket bocor la haha. Its ok for next year project I'm looking for:-

1. M3 boot lit
2. Twin Exhaust Tip

Chop shop don't want. My m sport kit original.
Go with the ori blackline tail light. Looks good and mean

Top Bottom