Convert: Merc to BMW 5 series

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
NG32,

Wah! Next two days already got the wife.. Jealous beb....anyway, yur wife is new or re-con. By the way, where to convert the half leather to full leather.

Dear Matdot
I bought a new 525i sport from AB. decided on it base on the warranty after seeing some major break down of friend bimmer..being a bimmer fan..you love the car you have to fall in love with the problem as well. so to reduce the risk i go for new car as I dun really trust the importer after seeing so many cars..however i do have one trusted importer but they do not have the right car for me..
as for the leather, please go along with your budget there are so many installer but go for a reputable one.. I have install DK schweizer nappa leather on one of my car no complaint but its pricey..if not mistaken bimmer use dakota leather..
do you car come with back M-spoiler? some japan spec dun have it. booster for your radio is a must and since your radio come with TV, should think of upgrade it to DVD. I dunno what is the year of make of your car but most of the jap spec car need to change the tires. even though they seem good condition,most of them harden already. must check the alignment and balancing...
regards

Top Bottom