close call

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

moots

Club Guest
went for a day trip to kepala batas last wednesday with a full tank fillup in KLIA using shell.mine's an m52b28 e39.the drive up was at legal speeds all the way (110km/h set on auto crz)which was where i thank my lucky stars as there were 2 full blown road blocks on the hiway near tapah and after ipoh,on both sides of the hiway!!!however the trip back later in the day was at 160-180,as it was raining sporadically,surely the cops must have retreated into their comfortable balai...the drive back was so nice and smooth that i did not notice the fuel gauge....being on the hiway...the sg buluh overhead r&r was the life saving petrol station that saved me from being stranded due to lack of fuel.....whew.............2 miles to go till empty on the obcerrr...total distance travelled on a full tank was 472.9 miles....
Photo0597.jpg

472.9 miles = 761km

761km for full tank is a good FC.

Bro, even the OBC comes to 0 or --, u still can drive more than 2 km [i tried before :4:].

moots... i think when you filled to the max, the gauge in the tank got stuck...

maybe a good check and a half fill might dislodge the float...

Bro you didnt change your mileage counter to KM? I can do it for you hehe

I would like to know whether Year 2000 525 UK specs with M54B25 OBC can show how much mileage left ?

Top Bottom