Central locking doesnt work after tried holding key in door lock position

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Silas82

Need help... my central locking and alarm suddenly stoped working after I stupidly used the key to lock the door and tried holding the key in lock position for a few seconds.

Now I can only unlock the driver side of the door and central locking doesnt work anymore. tried using my alarm to unlock the doors but alarm suddenly doesnt work too. Any ideas?

Urgently need help as my car is low on fuel and I cant open the gas tank now :( [emoji29]

Hi guys and girls, just want to update everyone that I found the culprit through some online research n DIY. It was actually the fuse for the central locking and the power windows that blew. The fusebox was located under the rear seat... so I just bought some 10amp fuses to replace them.. lucky me...

Btw. As for the fuel tank, before I resolved the problem, I managed to manually unlock it by accessing the right hand side of the boot section where the jack could be found. Just pushed the lever and it unlocked the gas tank. Hope this bit of info will be helpful to anybody out there that wants a quick and cheap fix.

Top Bottom