cd got stuck in changer. help!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ck318ci

Club Guest
dear all,i need help here, is there anyway, to resolve problem as such? the cd cartrige cant be ejected out now though you can hear the motor working. any help are much appreciated, will think of sending back to BMW if it does not help but not prepare to fork out big money at the garage! everything here is so ex.....:pcheers

ck : try usin a credit card to slide (left n right) in between the magazine n the unit itself, hopefully it wld trip somethang dat ejects the magazine.

else, no need to send to bmw, just some accessory shop will do. :)

ps : tho it cant b ejected out, can the cds in the cartridge b played?

rgds, B)
kahar abdullah

mine also problem, cannot slot in cassett, can hear moving parts sound, but cannot push in the cassett, see inbetween the cassett opening got a piece of silver metal stuck inbetween (I think that is the reason i cannot push in the cassett). anyone have similar problem?

i duno la

i think i tak main cassette dun 10 years or duno how many years liao

lol :D

hi kahar,

the cd got stuck and the HU reads no magazine when switch to CD mode...

will try using the card to get it out later as it is raining like cats and dogs outside....

cheers

haha... leakwoon,

what to do? early e46 comes with cassette player only.. single din CD is an expensive options..

not too sure about the cars in Malaysia but my dad's 02 E39 520I 2.2 also come with a cassette HU:p

Originally posted by ck318ci@May 29 2006, 06:01 PM
haha... leakwoon,

what to do? early e46 comes with cassette player only.. single din CD is an expensive options..

not too sure about the cars in Malaysia but my dad's 02 E39 520I 2.2 also come with a cassette HU:p
bro... mine HU also same ma

but i just didnt use it ever :)

i have tried the cards, slotting in and out but doesnt seems to work.

today, i cant take this anymore and sent the car to one of the audio shop here and the guy said: is BMW mate, you have to send it back to the dealer....

as what he said, i went back to BMW and see what they can offer me. the nice blonde service lady said: from the look of it, i think the CD player is too old and what we can do is to replace you with one.. (Gosh... thats gonna be 300 plus pounds!) why not you send to some electrician and give it a try... meantime, call me if you need help.

Very good service but nothing been done...

came back, browsing through the net and googling things
i found out a place who do audio repair. went there, took the changer out and waiting for them to diagnos or possibly fix it...

minimal charge for that is 30 pounds! ouch.... back in malaysia, i think i can get a new changer

will await for the good news...

Top Bottom