CarSoft diagnostic software

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Jarance, I was thinking about doing the OBC stalk retrofit. Through some reading it seems that a recode is needed to enable the feature. Do you see such option in the software for this feature?

Thanks
Aidil

aidilj;605993 said:
Jarance, I was thinking about doing the OBC stalk retrofit. Through some reading it seems that a recode is needed to enable the feature. Do you see such option in the software for this feature?

Thanks
Aidil

bro, cant help you about that as I dont have the scanner anymore. will get back to you when my new scanner arrived in 10 days time.

Paid to unker Jarance account today at 7:16pm:

1) RM170

then thinking adaptor only RM9 so paid in again

2) RM10 - adapter

:4: so total is 180 for the scanner and adaptor

PA Soft 1.40

Borrowed the PA Soft 1.40 scanner software and cable from bro Zidee today, cleared some errors (some weren't detected by my PA Soft 1.36) and done some new setting for my E39. New setting applied to my car:

1. Automatic locking of all doors at 16km/h speed.

2. Selective unlocking. Press unlock once to unlock the driver's door, press second time to unlock all doors.

3. Locking and unlocking now have sound and visual feedback (bleep sound and lights come on). Previously no sound feedback.

4. Fuel flap open warning (left the fuel flat open while leaving the petrol station recently - good warning option to have)

5. Set the default OBC values to my preferable presets (mph to kmh, miles to kilometres, fahrenheits to celcius, etc). Previously whenever I disconnected the battery the values will return to its default which was mph, fahrenheits etc and will need to change back at the obc.

5. Some other features which I cant remember for now :rock:

Hi! is it still possible for me to place last minute order for one unit of
- Group Buy for BMW Scanner V1.4.0.
- c. Scanner with adaptor (RM170 + RM9)

If possible, please sms me (012-3148881) the payment details and will bank in the soonest.
Thanks!!

B33mEr;606311 said:
Paid to unker Jarance account today at 7:16pm:

1) RM170

then thinking adaptor only RM9 so paid in again

2) RM10 - adapter

:4: so total is 180 for the scanner and adaptor

bro.. I only recv RM10.. please check on your bank transaction confirmation.
If confirmed, I will monitor the bank.

CopyofCapture_6.jpg

jarance;606552 said:
bro.. I only recv RM10.. please check on your bank transaction confirmation.
If confirmed, I will monitor the bank.

CopyofCapture_6.jpg

Sh!t ... Will submit again. Check my receipt it says confirmation timeout, Pls contact branch to check your account. My bad bro, the time out was because i was asking the people dats doing atm transaction if they had a change of RM10 since i had two RM5 and the machine doesn't accept RM5 notes. Can wait for me until wednesday for me to contact the Taipan Branch? So sorry bro

Okay i went to CIMB in Taipan and have fill in the form together with the receipt. The bank lady said that it will take 3 working days for the money to be bank-in into the account. Will this be okay pls advise if not i will bank in again cos i don't want to be the bottleneck.

B33mEr;606656 said:
Sh!t ... Will submit again. Check my receipt it says confirmation timeout, Pls contact branch to check your account. My bad bro, the time out was because i was asking the people dats doing atm transaction if they had a change of RM10 since i had two RM5 and the machine doesn't accept RM5 notes. Can wait for me until wednesday for me to contact the Taipan Branch? So sorry bro

No problemo, bro. As long we are cleared on the transaction, I understand that sometime things do happen.

Just let me know when you have cleared with your branch. No need to bank in again. i can wait another 3 days.

I have already placed the order for everybody so it no turning back.. Space shutter already in the air.

jarance;606677 said:
No problemo, bro. As long we are cleared on the transaction, I understand that sometime things do happen.

Just let me know when you have cleared with your branch. No need to bank in again. i can wait another 3 days.

I have already placed the order for everybody so it no turning back.. Space shutter already in the air.

Thank you :top:

haywire;606410 said:
Borrowed the PA Soft 1.40 scanner software and cable from bro Zidee today, cleared some errors (some weren't detected by my PA Soft 1.36) and done some new setting for my E39. New setting applied to my car:

Oh yes.... i like tis feature.

Alex5522;606706 said:
haywire;606410 said:

Oh yes.... i like tis feature.

You are going to love this for the door. Multi selection.
GM5Module.jpg

haywire;606718 said:
jarance;606709 said:
i didnt tick the 'auto lock after 2 minutes' as i'm afraid gonna lock myself out sometime later.

No lar. The "autolock after 2 minutes" selection only close the door if you unlock the door with the remote key
and didnt actually open the door.

If you open the door, it will not auto close.

This feature is used when you accidental unlock your door.

sewell;603332 said:
Jarance, Could you please help me to ask see can run on windows 7 or not. very very interested in this program.

another question, can monitor Gearbox temp or not?

redlotus;603328 said:
Bro Jarance, any idea if it can run on Apple OS though?... And can you tweak ur ECU with this? Agreed though, best left to the experts...

For those who doesn't want to/can't multi boot/grub/boot camp can try vmware on their machine. I've installed XP SP2 32bit vmware on top of win7 64bit and carsoft works fine. Installing carsoft on the 64bit machine prompts me unsupported driver message.

vmware is free for windows but not for the fruit OS.

Cheers

IMG_2930.jpg

Top Bottom