Car clinic - It's finally on.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
great event..great job meow meow, learn sumthing new , cannot use run flat tires on normal rims..

Hi All..

Many thanks to all that attended this event, as post by red baron.
thanks to those who was not suppose to attend, but attended.

Also, the Big Thanks goes to Sapura Auto Sdn. Bhd.; En.Umar Zaman and En. Ali for the nice presentation and fruitfull information given to us.

En. Umar has also given the green light for us to seek his advise by visiting him at SA anytime(please make an appointment) for any issues pertaining to your cars.

As those who attended, the club will be issuing a certificate of participation. All those attended, please pen down your real name to me via PM.

Since, this is just the start, we believe that we can have another one for next year with more members joining.

As for the FFK members, you missed some technical and information from SA.

Once again thanks for for your support.

Pussy@Felix
on behalf of BCM.

Ok guys me and pussy will be doing this event again this year may be more than once this year. So guys please list down your name if you are intrested. What ever it is it will happen after CNY and also it will be on saturday.

1.Redbaron

Ok guys me and pussy will be doing this event again this year may be more than once this year. So guys please list down your name if you are intrested. What ever it is it will happen after CNY and also it will be on saturday.

1.Redbaron
2.w@ng

wang;286021 said:

1.Redbaron
2.w@ng
3 Rahizwan

bro, im in as for now...tomoro dono yet la....hehehehe :)

p/s: at least im supportin d club activity la....

bro RB it's better if pussy can start up a new thread of CAR CLINIC PART II ...that will be good as now confusion towards this old thread ...

ICEMAN 13;286058 said:
bro RB it's better if pussy can start up a new thread of CAR CLINIC PART II ...that will be good as now confusion towards this old thread ...

Thanks. I just realized reading half way thru the thread its on AUGUST 2007! :stupid:

I know that iceman13 have discuss with him already. Will do that once we have got all the the detail. This at the moment just want to know how many of us are intrested bro

Want to join... Pls give me a date at least 3 weeks in advance to fit in my calendar. thank you sir...

planta

1.Redbaron
2.w@ng
3 Rahizwan
4.Planta
5.QD250

1.Redbaron
2.w@ng
3 Rahizwan
4.Planta
5.QD250
6.BlackCat

May I join you guys too?

BlackCat

Ok guys will be meeting up with sapura people this Thursday and discuss with them the date.

Please list down your name if you are interested. It will happen after CNY and also it will be on Saturday.

1.Redbaron
2.w@ng
3 Rahizwan
4.Planta
5.QD250
6.BlackCat
7.Jerman

Top Bottom