Calling for E36 318is

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Hello Peeps,

Just want to know... what is the reasonable price for M42 halfcut (with or without bodyparts eg. bumper+foglamps, grill, headlamps, bonnet)...
I'm currently converting my E36 M40 to M42.. car still in workshop... hope u guys can info me! TQ

They're usually around RM4.5K to RM6K, depends where you get them from.

Oh hey, when you do get the halfcut, can I get your old speedometer? My housing glass is cracked, I actually only need the housing.

Hi Friends,

Same thing, Mine 318i.. I would like to swap to M42, is that possible just change the engine exclude its outer parts.. meaning 'enjin kosong' ??

Please advice !

actually still looking for my m42 as well..

PiCaDiLLy, mind telling me where you got yours and how much?

firdaus325;633596 said:
prinze... look like u have been more than 1 year to get ur M42..

Yeah putting things on hold now am looking out again...if cant find will probably sell the car and try to get a 325 instead....any lobang for M42?

u know the half cut shop i mention last time?
they have 1 m42 ( come from ti model) silver half cut.

Prinze;633781 said:
Yeah putting things on hold now am looking out again...if cant find will probably sell the car and try to get a 325 instead....any lobang for M42?

Putting an m42 in a sedan :)?

Which shop is this :listen:

i am driving one....on e36 sedan
threw the M40 and put in the M42is... problem now is the AFM
any advice anyone?

boyburhan;687301 said:
i am driving one....on e36 sedan
threw the M40 and put in the M42is... problem now is the AFM
any advice anyone?

Maybe u shud start another thread for your AFM issue... And elaborate what are the symptoms, what have u/the mechanic done to troubleshoot the problem. How to help with a simple statement like this?? ;)
problem now is the AFM
any advice anyone?

my E30 is currently doing the m42 transplant.. hope everything will went well..

how fast is ur m42is? juz curious bro... dunno whether mine is ok or underpower or etc

not completed yet. engine allready running but havent tested yet.. now doing aircond piping.
shud be ready by next week. hope before new year.. :) :)

Top Bottom