Calling for E36 318is

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

fabianyee

Founding Member
Any E36 318is (either ori or converted) in the house??? only know of 1 so far:1. McFir

fabianyee;556526 said:
Any E36 318is (either ori or converted) in the house???

only know of 1 so far:
1. McFir

I got one and the engine, gearbox will need to go soon.

Good! Good! All you E36 coupe owners register here. I'll PM you guys next year when I have enuff moolah for a new project :)

tamade7;556578 said:
I got one and the engine, gearbox will need to go soon.

i thot that project still in the queue... from the look of it, still some time to go... But I'm waiting for your E30 to come out from the 'oven'.. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by afiezadeus
me.. just buy it from my gf..

u mean u bought over the car from your GF...

yes bro.. just wanted to convert it to m3 sport.. hehehe... any low cost spart part i can buy? hehe..:top:

any low cost spare part e.g bumper, lamp, enjine performance parts? i just bought it from my GF.

RD30;558166 said:
Yeah, that BIL is RD30. Away in Japan.

Arigato gozaimas.......
Tukar location to Japang la... not Ulu Kelang.. ke ada Ulu Kelang kat Japang? :D

to the E36 318is kakis, anyone wants to swap out your existing exhaust manifold to the custom manifold?

E36 318is stock manifold:
P1060154.jpg

custom made stainless steel manifold:
P1060581.jpg

The custom extractor flows better than the stock manifold. U can tell from the photos. The 2 & 3 primary pipes for the stock manifold is a lot shorter than 1 & 4...

First to one to grab the offer gets RM100 discount from RM1300... (Only applicable for E36 318is and to be installed in designated shop). The extractor should fit the E36 chassis but haven't fitted in one yet, so need a guinea pig.

Top Bottom