Buying Demonstrator and Pre-Owned Cars from AB

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Jules

Club Guest
Dear All, I got a newbie question. My boss is thinking of buying a used E60 from AB and wants me to tag along maybe to sibuk......at the AB Glenmarie. Appreciate if any of you can advise on what to look out for ( which model ah with issues or good etc ), what to avoid and what to ask.....bloody newbie when it comes to this model.:wink: Yeah appointment set with Tech Assistant apparently. Thanks. Jules

Jules, look for Felix or Suresh, drop my name and ask them for the naked truth on the unit that your boss is interested in. They will be able to provide the low down.

In any case these cars would have undergone inspection and refurbishment to BMWs standards, hence they are able to offer warranty for them.

Are these demos the cars they use for the Performance Days? For the E60 event we were using registered 5's with road tax, and we were nailing the hell out of them, absolutely caning them when they had about 2,000+ km on the clock. I'm sure the cars will happily take that abuse, but in terms of ownership I'd think of looking deeper into the issue.

i would assume so.. they'd probably sell them off as demonstrators before the odometers reach 5 digits.

i can vouch for the felix dude from AB, if you're in the market even for pre-owned cars of other brands he can still help you out...

Top Bottom