Breyton Imagine

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by mini_jeff67@May 8 2006, 02:12 PM
Saw another set - Breyton Magic 18X8.5. Quoted RM2900 without tyres. Was given choice of GT Radial or Nangkang, staggered set-up 225/40/18 front and 235/35/18 rear for RM2000.

Verdict, guys?
Go for Breyton Magic...look way better than imagine.. :eek:k: ..request the preceda tyre to be transfer to the magic.. ;)

Cannot transfer la - different rim shop. The magic at Rubber Road - the JRD dealer. Someone traded in the magic.

Ya, get the magic man..rims ok at RM2.9K, try nego the tyres a bit more... btw, i'm also using magic with 235 and 255 tyres...cool

Rim shop towkay (RST) called at 8.30pm - says 1 set 18" breyton magic (ori, 2nd hand) plus 2 X 225 plus 2 X 235 GT Radials Champiro328... for RM4700.

if the tyres are still ok, go for it man :yes: or else, get the rims and just add a bit more for a new set of tyres..all the best

go for it man, new tyres some more....unless of course, if you don't like Magic... :unsure:

Finally settled on 2nd hand 17" ori BMW type 72
52ebc0d6.jpg

Cool..nice..one of my favourite rim...u get ready for this coming friday TT eh? :D ..better pasang lug nut whoo...later on i go to your house middle of the night & cabut it eh.. :rofl:

Top Bottom