body work...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
The most simple ways is to find those who wanted convert from auto to manual then u can swap with them....its make sure u will not missed up parts tat needed for the conversion...

anakin;547874 said:
Sell your car and buy datsun...!! just kidding..the best way is sell you manual car & find an auto..but if you an adventurous as many of us are...then convert your manual to auto...you can still keep the car..

hmmm... its hard to think about selling the car. as other bimmer lovers, i've spent lots of time, efford and money. and more SENTIMENT value.
I got dirty my hand most of the time. Lots of DIY'er here know tht no mechanic can take care of ur ride as u do. cus, its just another car for them.
Even some mechanic and the body work guy told me im 'too much'. always ask them to "take care of this" "watch out of that".

alright... is't worth to just to plug in m40 auto box? i heard about less power and high fc.

how about m42 or m43 engine (auto) convertion?

Datsunnismo,
I have converted my car from manual to auto...letme know if you are interested...BTW mine was an original switchable auto meant for M20B25...Worked fine but then my left hand conquered my brain for a manual shift.

Thanks

genozide;548176 said:
Datsunnismo,
I have converted my car from manual to auto...letme know if you are interested...BTW mine was an original switchable auto meant for M20B25...Worked fine but then my left hand conquered my brain for a manual shift.

Thanks

means u're letting go ur ride?

is't m42 auto?

No I am not letting go of my ride...I have swapped the existing auto switchable gearbox to the manual one...

anakin;547874 said:
Sell your car and buy datsun...!! just kidding..the best way is sell you manual car & find an auto..but if you an adventurous as many of us are...then convert your manual to auto...you can still keep the car..

maybe... saw one datsun 180K ( four door skyline) with engine sr20det AUTO. fully rebuilt.

but not a good choice for daily use, i guess.

gear shift rubber boot

looking for this item.

already call inner power, ortojaya, bav auto.
no stock.

or can get used item????

Did you ask them if they can special order for you? They can do it, but have to put down deposit of 10% or something and then wait 1 week or so to arrive.

datsunnismo;548952 said:
looking for this item.

already call inner power, ortojaya, bav auto.
no stock.

or can get used item????

inner power air freigted this item for me. tak mahal la...

bro datsun, i have a used one you can have for free. it has a slight tear but can be easily repaired.

centre lock control unit

dear all....

I'm happy with the welding job.
but wht i dont like is the welding guy has burned the central lock control unit with oxy.

so im in need of the part now.

anybody have used unit, pls give me a ring, sms or pm me... :)

thanks 012-212 9643

fuel pedal rubber bush

hi

i mod the used spark plug calbe head ( dont know how to call it) as a fuel pedal bush. perfect fit. not too tight and no free play. cost me no money, just spent 10 mins
View attachment 15413
:)

Top Bottom