body work...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
yes.....

the comfort level compare to my previous eibach is not tht much different. but it do help on the ground clearance. now my oil pan and exhaust safe from speed breaker.

but i'll go for the eibach soon.

datsunnismo;547873 said:
body work is done.
now its time to plug in the engine.. but before tht

i seriously need auto transmission for my car. i offen go to outstation (follow other car), and my wife can drive auto only. its really difficult and headache when she want to use car when im not arround. can't affort another car at the moment. cus im moving to a corner lot house. need to reno the house ( quite alot) and my monthly mortgage inslatment has increase. also expecting new member in family (my baby). so i have to give priority to these instead of another car.

so my option

a) fix auto gb to existing m40
b) m42/m43 auto
c) sell the car and buy auto tranny car

PLEASE advice. other opinions are welcome.

back to my manual / auto issue.....

im really confuse here to sell my e30 and get an auto car... or
convert auto to my e30.

i just restored my car and never even fully enjoy driving it YET.
is it worth to convert m42 auto ??? how much do i need to spend for it? cus i just spend nearly 10k to restore my car.
And after all done, how satisfy will be the m42 auto in e30 chassis?

or

is't a smart choice to just sell and get auto tranny car. passed few weeks, e36 328 auto disturbing my mind. that bi**h even come in my dream and coused me wet dream.

what do i do.....????

p/s: for the e30 m40 driver who never test drive the e36 328, pls dont!!!!!! i bet u cant sleep.

Top Bottom