Bmwcm monsoon cup drive 2008

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Pantai Batu Buruk is located just outside downtown Kuala Terengganu. There are plenty of road signs that will point you to this beach, especially if you are driving northbound from Pahang and Kuala Lumpur.

DESCRIPTION:
Pantai Batu Buruk is the most popular beach in the state of Terengganu, probably in the same rank of popularity with Pantai Cherating and Pantai Teluk Chempedak in the state of Pahang. It is not exactly the most beautiful beach around, but its strategic location right smack in the medium-sized city of Kuala Terengganu has proven to be the main reason why the beach is considered very well-known.

Pantai Batu Buruk boasts a fairly long sandy beach area. On its northern end, the beach area meets the river estuary of Sungai Terengganu. In all honesty, the beach is not exactly suitable for swimming due to the strong waves almost all year round, perhaps due to its geographically unsheltered location.

Throughout the years, the beach area has been transformed into a city recreational precinct which feature a massive public park, rows of eating outlets and ample parking spaces. The main road parallel to the beach has been properly resurfaced for a nice drive outing. In fact, there are plenty of cars being parked right on the sandy area of the beach which is rather uncommon in many seaside attractions throughout the country.

There are plenty of non-water-based sports activities conducted here. I have even seen people horse riding along the beach, though it was probably a rare occasion rather than the norm. Otherwise, kite flying is the most popular activity organised on the beach apart from regular beach soccer in the evening.

See you guys there in Terengganu. I'll be there earlier as I have to organize the TMT Terengganu State Gov booth at Pulau Duyong.

Last exit for LPT now is Jabor (Terengganu). From Jabor via Bukit Besi and Kuala Berang is about 160km. Quicker route to Kuala Terengganu.

Regards.

Last exit for LPT now is Jabor (Terengganu). From Jabor via Bukit Besi and Kuala Berang is about 160km. Quicker route to Kuala Terengganu.

Regards.

I know that, anyway tq.

redbaron;263387 said:
This is where we will be staying for 3 days and 2 night. I hope it is ok for you guys.

OK bro......

( but if u bring penyedap dont forget to come back to kl haaa ) hehehehe.........

bluepanther;263154 said:
List of name for Monsoon Cup Drive:

1 . Redbaron and Penyedap
2 . Bailey and Family
3 . Mafia & Partner
4 . XXX
5 . QD250
6 . pussy
7 . Silverchair & Family
8 . Silver
9 . Don Franco
10. Tarmizi(From Termeloh)
11. Rush28
12. Frankie & Friend or Family
13. bluepanther

TATS THE WAY LAH BLUEPANTHER hah tats how you support club event maaaaahhhhhhhh :top:

mr syahrulN, wat r u waiting for man? list down yr name lah

wei arec, where have u been lah come on dude bluepanther also has aledi put down his name maaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

wei bluepanther dontlah like tat we go there for holiday maaaaaahhhhhhhh & i bet we surely enjoy tis trip..................bro RB, really appreciate wit the nice place for us to stay & yet so nearby to KT

RB, so i guess the list is getting longer..............COME ON GUYS SHOW YOUR SUPPORT TO THE CLUB'S EVENTS

KUALA TERENGGANU HERE WE COME

Ya kalau ikut org dah 14 tapi dia tumpang so i kira kereta so at the moment we have only 13 cars.

Guys need your t shirt saiz so please let me know.
1 . Redbaron and Penyedap ( XXXXL 2pc )
2 . Bailey and Family
3 . Mafia & Partner
4 . XXX
5 . QD250
6 . pussy
7 . Silverchair & Family
8 . Silver
9 . Don Franco
11. Rush28
13. bluepanther

Everybody will receive 2 pc of t shirt.

2 . Bailey and Family (M & S)
3 . Mafia & Partner
4 . XXX
5 . QD250
6 . pussy
7 . Silverchair & Family
8 . Silver
9 . Don Franco
11. Rush28
13. bluepanther

To all the newbies and the not so newbies like me.....

i personally think that one of the reasons why they hesitate to go is because they are afraid we would leave them behind while we are doing the 200 speed......but actually is.....we are going for CUTI CUTI MALAYSIA and with our precious young ones ( including our penyedap....ehem..) so its not going to be 200 all the time.....and when it comes to a convoy event like this....as long as you can keep up with the convoy the redbaron is always patient....right bro bailey and big man.?

Somemore got t shirt one ooooo......my t shirt size is L and partner is M.....thx rb.

2 . Bailey and Family ( M & S )
3 . Mafia & Partner
4 . XXX
5 . QD250
6 . pussy
7 . Silverchair & Family ( M & S )
8 . Silver
9 . Don Franco
10. Tarmizi(From Termeloh) ( XXXL & XL )
11. Rush28
13. bluepanther ( L & M )

yeah lah BP, dont woli wan we all drive sound & safely .............nama pun convoy maaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

wei BP, how come u ask 2 pcs of t-shirt hah sedangkan u onli put yrslf je oooooooooooohhhhhhhhh i see u also got PENYEDAP hah

3 . Mafia & Partner
4 . XXX
5 . QD250
6 . pussy
8 . Silver
9 . Don Franco
11. Rush28
13. bluepanther (L & M)

redbaron;263586 said:
3 . Mafia & Partner
4 . XXX
5 . QD250
6 . pussy
8 . Silver
9 . Don Franco
11. Rush28

RB,
thx 4 listin' dwn my t-shirt size on behalf...:rock:
bluepnther..ada Arec call hang..

ye lah where's tis arec boy hah?

CALLING2 FOR MR AREC THE CAMERAMAN ....................YUUUUUUHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOO AREC

SilverChair;263595 said:
RB,
thx 4 listin' dwn my t-shirt size on behalf...:rock:
bluepnther..ada Arec call hang..

Yes, Arec ada call and he is in Singapore.....still cannot confirm but if he is going... he will go alone........

Halo bro Bailey.....of course this trip i bring penyedap because the redbaron already find a goooood nice place to CUTI CUTI MALAYSIA maaaaaah.......

bluepanther;263605 said:
Yes, Arec ada call and he is in Singapore.....still cannot confirm but if he is going... he will go alone........

Halo bro Bailey.....of course this trip i bring penyedap because the redbaron already find a goooood nice place to CUTI CUTI MALAYSIA maaaaaah.......

its ok wat as long as he supports our club's event maaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

heeeeeelllllloooooo BP, the place memang nice but jes to remind it is KUALA TERENGGANU heheheheheheehe knock knock please open the door hehehehee :thefinger:

3 . Mafia & Partner
4 . XXX
5 . QD250
6 . pussy
8 . Silver (XXXL 2pc)
9 . Don Franco
11. Rush28
13. bluepanther (L & M)

3 . Mafia & Partner
4 . XXX
5 . QD250
6 . pussy
8 . Silver ( XXXL 2pc )
9 . Don Franco
11. Rush28

Top Bottom