BMWCM Golf 2007/2008

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
thanx for the game yesterday, had good fun with those u turned up. iceman63 thanx for the cap (fits nicely dude). ohh and that eagle too..... (siul!!!)

tis weekend no BEDminton but im still awaitg for the stupid travel agent to confirm my seat to tokyo on tat 26th maaaaaahhhhhh maybe playing golf at mount fuji hehehehehe

eagle for him is jes like getting birdie to us lah

tats why lah he likes to play at his homeground.............big time buaya woi ????????? wat 2 eagles wow tat is skills dude, all par 5 there is par 4 to him

guys next time sapa-sapa tanya sal double up the next nine..... just say NO THANK YOU nanti kena makan worrr...:listen:

Wow you guys sure had a great time...great job iceman63.

Glad you guys had fun. Next one may try to arrenge for some prizes. Congrat to all you guys who mage this thing happen and Iceman63 who started it and made it happen. :top::top::top:

oh we definitely had fun bro...thanx to you for being our official pixman! bro ICEman63 thanx for organising the game and the cap...!

limste;241118 said:
Wow..... seems that you guys had a lot of fun ya.....!!!! How I wish I could join the next meet.... same flight with Thsaw......:rock: :top: :rock:

yes bro come same flight with me, we bring 100 balls and share:rock:

thsaw99;241276 said:
yes bro come same flight with me, we bring 100 balls and share:rock:

i dun think 100 balls is even enough for limste himself lah... i suggest he use ping pong balls bcoz its cheaper mah...:rock: :rock: :rock:

Alvin;241108 said:
ekse

You still got balance Rm60 with me. Remember ya. If not go into my beer funds! haha Gotta ban you from using the orange ball!

Had fun yesterday although didnt really played well but decent eventhough sick. No excuse tho. Will try to improve next meet!

dun worry bro.. i know who to look for if i "kena" again next round:thefinger: :thefinger:

Our shaolin monk in action....

botak-1.jpg

Have to wait for next year.

3 winners from this years BMW INternational Golf Tournament will play in Australia competing against other winners from all over the world.

Go to BMW.COM.MY and clit under events for more info.:top: