BMWCM Golf 2007/2008

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
wei iceman63 , who is who in which flite???????????????? raring to play niiiiiii

aiyah bundy u memang kaki pancing lah, hope to play wit u soon yeah

Me now going driving range to practice hope fully by this sunday handicap boleh turun.

redbaron;240618 said:
Me now going driving range to practice hope fully by this sunday handicap boleh turun.

Buncing perut must go down first before handicap can go down !:rock:

Yeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa!

ICEman63;240619 said:
aLBUNDY are you sure you 're not coming...just asking..we are short by 2 ppl now.

Bro, I wish I could but got some event at Sepang. Also itchy to try new Cobra driver....next week la.

Here are the list :-

1) Iceman63, Alvin, Mohd Ali, Mohammad Anuar

2) Bailey, JoeTan, Hasrizan, Ramoura

3) Ekse, Beemers3, Hamzah

4) Pucwei, Thsaw99, Karate70

Any changers please let know and i'll consider it

ICEman63;240629 said:
Here are the list :-

1) Iceman63, Alvin, Mohd Ali, Mohammad Anuar

2) Bailey, JoeTan, Hasrizan, Ramoura

3) Ekse, Beemers3, Hamzah

4) Pucwei, Thsaw99, Karate70

Any changers please let know and i'll consider it

im ok with the list.

joetan;240659 said:
thanks for the pix redbaron

Pictures semua out of focus. The only one in focus, focused on the grass instead on the golfers!:rock:

Cabutttzzzzzzzz:top:

bundy, im ok wit it let see how will it be yeah ???????????

woi alvin, aiyah dont lah no need to practice maaaaaahhhhhhhh as long as u come wit bandage hand

mr orgynyzer im ok wit the flite , thx

Guy's i might have a bad new's..players from TERMELOH might not come due to bad weather..i will have to reshuffle the squad. Will finalised it by tomorrow.

replying on behalf of ekse... he's ok wt the list and will see u guys there.

:top: :top: head count...we had 2 flights in the end...the pro flight: Iceman63, Alvin, JoeTan; Ekse... the qualifying school flight: Pucwei, Thsaw99, Karate70; Ramoura:rock: :rock: for me? back to school:cool: :cool:

hmmmm.....the FFKs...we wait for them to come out....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

WE HAD FUN!!!

Thanks to the organiser!

The weather was perfect, the company was great, the greens were fast, some scores were low, some of us got more than we paid for and the photographer was excellent.

Looking forward to more. Cheers!

sorry guys as explained by redbaron (FFK .....SAKIT BADAN, GOD KNOWS WAT I WAS DOING)

hope i will turn up when the next meet up be held, bravo to u alvin coz demam pun still can play..............luckily won 2 prizes during my company's badminton tournament on saturday yeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

glad to hear tat u guys had fun cheers