BMWCM Golf 2007/2008

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Bailey;241076 said:
sorry guys as explained by redbaron (FFK .....SAKIT BADAN, GOD KNOWS WAT I WAS DOING)

hope i will turn up when the next meet up be held, bravo to u alvin coz demam pun still can play..............luckily won 2 prizes during my company's badminton tournament on saturday yeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

glad to hear tat u guys had fun cheers

aittt the show stopper did not show up ka ?? :)

wow...i had a great time playing wt the pros even though i kena KAU KAU fr them... anyway thks to all who made this event a successful one.. oso like to thank red baron for the pics... yeeeehaaaaaa......... iceman63 - keep it up man...

ekse

You still got balance Rm60 with me. Remember ya. If not go into my beer funds! haha Gotta ban you from using the orange ball!

Had fun yesterday although didnt really played well but decent eventhough sick. No excuse tho. Will try to improve next meet!

Well guys thanks for making Sunday 19th a day to remember. with all the fun we had, thanks to Alvin, Joetan, Ekse, Pucwei, Ramoura, Karate70, Tsaw99 and last but not least the same person Mr RedBaron for the picture's taken during our course of playing the mini BMWCM golf.
The group B had a wonderful time with Karate70 open up with a birdie on the very 1st hole..and the rest ...ha ha ha having fun of coz.

Tsaw99 brought 99 spare golf ball's, ending up a balance balance of two in his pants..but he was smiling all the way...

Finally we played the game since the tread was brought up 1 year ago and i remember we were suppost to play at Bukit Kemuning...

So guy's let do this event either every week, once'every 2 week...ahhhh you guy's give your option...

And as for me aaahhhhhh feel's good after hitting that elusive eagle on hole 5th with Alvin, Joetan and Eske....dont worry guy's you'll get your shot next time...cheers

I agree wit you Alvin...must ban him from using the orange golf ball...hitting stright wit it and long...btw he did try hitting it 2 on for the hole 18 and he did it but manage to get a given par....show ekse

ekse;241106 said:
wow...i had a great time playing wt the pros even though i kena KAU KAU fr them... anyway thks to all who made this event a successful one.. oso like to thank red baron for the pics... yeeeehaaaaaa......... iceman63 - keep it up man...

Dont worry i'm always around....:rock: :rock: :top:

Wow..... seems that you guys had a lot of fun ya.....!!!! How I wish I could join the next meet.... same flight with Thsaw......:rock: :top: :rock:

limste;241118 said:
Wow..... seems that you guys had a lot of fun ya.....!!!! How I wish I could join the next meet.... same flight with Thsaw......:rock: :top: :rock:

Mr Limste..that cud be arrange...consider it done:top: :top: :top:

thankin those who showed up for the game... iceman63 for organizing it, redbaron for pic takin (can edit yg tak cantik???)... n my flight mates for the great game...

cheers

ps... thanks iceman63 for the nice microfiber cap....

ICEman63;241110 said:
Well guys thanks for making Sunday 19th a day to remember. with all the fun we had, thanks to Alvin, Joetan, Ekse, Pucwei, Ramoura, Karate70, Tsaw99 and last but not least the same person Mr RedBaron for the picture's taken during our course of playing the mini BMWCM golf.
The group B had a wonderful time with Karate70 open up with a birdie on the very 1st hole..and the rest ...ha ha ha having fun of coz.

Tsaw99 brought 99 spare golf ball's, ending up a balance balance of two in his pants..but he was smiling all the way...

Finally we played the game since the tread was brought up 1 year ago and i remember we were suppost to play at Bukit Kemuning...
So guy's let do this event either every week, once'every 2 week...ahhhh you guy's give your option...

And as for me aaahhhhhh feel's good after hitting that elusive eagle on hole 5th with Alvin, Joetan and Eske....dont worry guy's you'll get your shot next time...cheers

:top: Congrats to the organizer. Iceman63 thanks for the cool Cap. Not forgetting Redbaron, for his official PGA TOUR photographer job and MARSHALL.
It was a great day for golf yesterday, as Pucwei said, weather is fine, great partnerships in the flite, competitively all the way to 18. Being in the team-B: Personally, play SO-SO, some holes play like single handicap....hole 16....hehe, few pars here and there...BUT SOME MORE OTHER holes really play like "blardy....HOLE!!!
But it was a great enjoying experience, and wish in future more members could join.
Finally, Many thanks again to everyone that make this event a succesful one....Thumbs up to your effort and looking forward to the next round.
Last but not least, not forgetful, thanks to the CADDIEs that always wrongly read the putting line and distances for us:stupid: ...especially for Karate70. HeHe... Great fun guyz!! Cheers!

once a week sounds nice.

u mean u all actually ask caddy for lines ar? I ask for 6 iron but got a wedge. hearing problems! hahahahaha

I did ask for a 9 iron distance 135 metre's..she came out wit a 6 iron..funny you guy's actually ask caddy for tips to read your line and distance...ha ha ha

maybe if we ask for THAT LINE can lah kot

alvin, im still awaitg for my flite to tokyo & nagoya to be booked if cancel i shld be able to make it

ICEman63;241191 said:
No prob...anybody else bro...

Calling2 Albundy...

Sunday should be okie...but I think I play in group B since I high handicapper.:top:

how brother bailey, playing ahh this sunday? or u got another bedminton session over the weekend too