BMWCM Buka Puasa-19th August 2011

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
enkil;665531 said:
Hahhaha.. once in a while have to warm up the kapchai oso. :)

I see..i also have one kapchai for my BP town..nice meet-up u guys had..i thought i saw a Z4 somewhere in the pic..whose z4?

JFT63;665533 said:
I see..i also have one kapchai for my BP town..nice meet-up u guys had..i thought i saw a Z4 somewhere in the pic..whose z4?

Yours truly mr Maverick aka HaKaMee......:4:

Nice car hakkamee..btw, i saw only 1 z4 on Bp..the owner is a malay doc..hardly see him drivin around town..z4 is a gorgeous car..

JFT63;665604 said:
Nice car hakkamee..btw, i saw only 1 z4 on Bp..the owner is a malay doc..hardly see him drivin around town..z4 is a gorgeous car..

Hi JFT63
Its an old junk (Z4)..hope to catchup with you soon...
4 for chinese mean mati...hahaha
duno why i still go n get tat ride...

Anyone has the contact for Rezal, whom we met at the Buka Puasa outing? I need to contact him for some follow up on what I did to his E90 during the Buka Puasa.. :4:

astroboy;665701 said:
Anyone has the contact for Rezal, whom we met at the Buka Puasa outing? I need to contact him for some follow up on what I did to his E90 during the Buka Puasa.. :4:

try pm Yazmeen :4:

haKKaMeE;665658 said:
Hi JFT63
Its an old junk (Z4)..hope to catchup with you soon...
4 for chinese mean mati...hahaha
duno why i still go n get tat ride...

no old junk for z4 la bro...its a maestro in orchestra..hehe..u got 1 no4, to make things worse, my estima got triple 4 (jks1444) die 3x bro.. lol...

JFT63;665740 said:
no old junk for z4 la bro...its a maestro in orchestra..hehe..u got 1 no4, to make things worse, my estima got triple 4 (jks1444) die 3x bro.. lol...

urs diff case..1444 = mesti dapat dapat dapat...hahaha
for chinese = mesti mati mati mati
jangan marah ya...diff culture n interpretation..

haKKaMeE;665752 said:

Its alright. i am used to mixing with chinese, my students mainly .hehe..no offense at all..pssstt...are you an engineer bro?

astroboy;665701 said:

He just added me to his fren list in FB, and his contact no at the list with our treasurer. u can try both ways :)

haKKaMeE;665752 said:

not smart enuff to be an engineer bro..
am in IT cum Contractor..PM me ur num if can...

astroboy;665701 said:

Hi Bro, my hp no 016 375 3009. Had a great buka puasa with all of you guys. Looking forward to join more events. Cheers

Rekoi;665993 said:
Hi Bro, my hp no 016 375 3009. Had a great buka puasa with all of you guys. Looking forward to join more events. Cheers

Salam bro and thxs for responding to the above ever so promptly. BTW, welcome to thhe forum. Please procedd to the Newbies section and do the self intro as per forum rules :4::4::4: ....

dzuljazz2001;666084 said:
Salam bro and thxs for responding to the above ever so promptly. BTW, welcome to thhe forum. Please procedd to the Newbies section and do the self intro as per forum rules :4::4::4: ....

Done Boss, Regards.

Top Bottom